◇14◇

As Elizabeth strokes my hair softly; I think about what happened only an hour ago. I was little bit embarrassed since it wasn't the first time that Adam tore off someone's head in front of me.

The man that tried drinking my blood a while ago in the corridor caught Adam's rath, but I was okay after. I think I over- reacted a bit, but it really scared me to see Adam like that; I still haven't forgotten what he did to me my first days here-- maybe that's what got to me.

I just really wanted him now. "Hey, I'm sorry you had to see that," Elizabeth whispered, "Adam usually gets upset when someone threatens someone he loves."

'Upset?' I thought, 'more like murderous'

I smile at her. "It's not my first time seeing death."
And it wasn't; I had seen so many people die that you would think I would be insane by now.

"I guess I should tell you now; before you came here, Adam was a bit of a...a umm....ya know...I guess I should say he had sex..a lot..with a lot of women..sooo."

I blink multiple times. "What?"
She sighs loudly and avoides eye contact.

"He was a bit of a manwhore attually, I swear he couldn't keep it in his pants for a day," she laughed, " that's what that situation about."

Blink. "Um did you and him..do it." My face turns beet red. And my stomach turns in knots when she busts out laughing.

"Oh god no," I relax, "he's practically my brother; uggh ewww that's so nasty to think of." She winces.

I fold my hands uncomfortably in my lap and think of all the pretty girls Adam must of slept with. I guess I kind of guessed that.

"Don't worry honey you'll be his last" Liz (Elizabeth takes a lot of breath to say) winks. I clear my throat and ignore her chuckling at my embarrassed behaviour.

I look up at her confused when she starts sniffing the air. She smirks. "Bye honey." Before I can say anything she is out the door, and Adam comes a few secondes after.

I stare at him while he stares at me.
"Isabella" he whispers softly. I don't say anything and continue looking into those beautiful crimson eyes.

"I'm really sorry love...I didn't mean to frighten you earlier" he walks toward me slowly with his hands in front of him. He thinks I'm still scared, that I'll run away if he gets to close.

"You know I would never hurt you right? Never in a thousand years; I just got angry" He is in front of me now.

I still don't say anything, even when his eyes show nervousness. I almost want to burst laughing because of how vulnerable he looks; but I kind of what to mess with him somemore--that isn't evil right?

I back away from his hand when it nears my face; and I want kiss him so that adorable sad puppy dog face goes away. He looks away from me, ashamed.

"I understand if you want to stay away from me...I'm sorry" he stands quickly and walks to me the door. I snort out a laugh and he snaps his head back to me; looking completely confused.

I throw my head back and erupt in giggles making Adam slightly smile. "You little shit" he says and walks back to me.

"I was messin' with ya Adam" I laugh. He playfully glares at me, "hmm mmm."

"But seriously are you okay? I really didn't mean to scare you" he says running his fingers through his hair.

"Shut up I'm fine" I roll my eyes even though the popping sound of the beheading is still an echo in my ears.

He looks at me unsure for a moment before smiling and pressing his lips to mine.

"Love you" he mumbles against my mouth.
"Love ya too."