∆38∆

Her beautiful laughter filled my ears, and I couldn't help the wide grin that etched its way onto my face. I looked down at her, as her blue/green eyes sparkled brightly.

"You're really beautiful when you smile" I said. She smiles up at me.

"I know Adam, that's the fourth time you've said it."

If I was human my face would be beet red. I came from a pretty confident family though, so I played it off cooly.

"Well I haven't lied once." I sent her a smile. She laughs once again.

"You are quite the charmer aren't you Adam?"

"The charmiest around darling." I say. She grins at me.

"I believe charmiest is not a actual word darling" She mocks playfully; I smirk.

"I would like to see more of you Sarah, will that be alright?" I questioned nervously. She takes my cold hand in her small one filled with warmth.

"I would love that Adam," she whispers leaning forward, "thank you for walking me home." I can feel her warm breath on my lips, I duck my head closer; attracted to her warm body.

"Sei il benvenuto." I say. She smiles and hugs me, but backs away before I hug her back.

"Goodnight Adam" she waves before walking into her house.

"Goodnight Sarah" I whisper then begin to walk back home.

I stop in my tracks when I hear someone behind me.

"Well brother that is not a boy, thank the gods." An annoying voice comes from behind me. I turn and look at my brother with anger.

"Why the fuck are you here Ares?" I growl.

"Such fowl language, and I simply wanted to see this 'girl' for myself and if I do say so myself she is very tempting" He smirks.

I march over to him and grab the collar of his shirt, lifting him off the ground. His eyes sparkle with slight fear, I mentally smirk.

"If I ever even hear of you coming close to her, I will rip your unbeating heart out of your chest and force it down your throat." I threaten.

"How poetic, get your lover boy hands off  of me I'm not going to touch the girl."

I dropped him to the ground and walked away again, with Sarah's smile and laughter embedded into my mind.

Third Person's POV

"How poetic, get your lover boy hands off  of me I'm not going to touch the girl."

Ares had lied to his brother. He had already personally knew the girl who stole his brother's heart. No girl had ever come close to good enough for Adam, and now a plain human had caught his eye.

Ares had always been sort of jealous of his older twin brother. The way he carried himself in a mysterious, alluring way had everyone wanting to get to know him, or even be him. It was something Ares tried to copy, but failed. Both brothers received quite amount of attention from women, but Ares was the only one who ever returned the attraction. Adam simply waved them off; leaving women hurt, and self-conscious.

Now only a moment ago, what seemed like the most luckiest girl in the world had caught Adam's attention. Sarah Kingston was the same girl who Ares had crushed on since forever, he had even tried to seduce the girl, but she rejected him, leaving his ego slightly bruised from his first denial. And now his brother who he had thought hadn't even liked women, was given the attention by his crush.

Ares was hurt, and angry that Sarah picked his own brother over him. Ares didn't like that...he didn't like that one bit.

I was planning on writing the dialogue in Italian, so you could get the Italy feeling, but that would be too much work and I didn't want to sprain my brain so...English for now.

Ares seems pretty pissed off huh, well just stick around for more, and I'll try not to disappoint you.

Peace, Love, and Dealing Drugs

❤Clovers❤