∆18∆

"So your not going to kiss me?" Adam says looking at me with disbelief. I rolled my eyes for the thousandth time.

"Jesus Adam, no I don't feel good" I sighed. He narrowed his eyes.

"Soooo...you're not going to kiss me orrr?" He tries to lean in but I fall back against the bed and he kisses my stomach instead.

He continuley kisses my bellybutton until it starts to tickle and I have to stifle my chuckles. He looks up at me.

"You alright, I can hear your heartbeat rising?" He asks and kisses my belly again while keeping his eyes on mine. A giggle escapes my lips and he smirks.

"Adam please do-," I cutt myself off by laughing out loud and squirming from Adam.
"Okay, okay, okay; stop" I say tears rolling down my face. He smiles and lays down next to me.

"So what's going on with you, you've been acting different lately; is Ares taking the teasing too far, because I can beat his ass for you if you want?" He rambled.

I laugh, " That sounds very tempting," I smirk " but no it's not Ares...ummm it's just my umm..period I guess" my cheeks get hot.

His eyebrows furrow and his eyes squint in their usual confused expression.  "Is that why your blood smells stronger?"

I nod and kiss his forhead. He stares at me for awhile. "May I kiss you now?"

"No go away leave me alone, oh no attually get me some chocolate; I haven't had chocolate in a year. Oh and also some pickles, but not the sweet kind they make me gag; and while your at it can you make me some food if you know how?"

He stares at me dumbfounded. "Human, what the hell do you think I am, Jesus?" He grumbles.

"No you're my favorite person in the world and I love you very much and I am hungry" I smile sweetly, "you don't want me to starve do you Adam?"

His eyes roll and he kisses my lips before he walks out.

I need my period more often.