∆41∆

*WARNING SEXUAL CONFLICT *

"This is absolutely ridiculous," I say looking down at the lacy outfit, "I look stupid."

"No you look hot, Adam won't be able to keep his hands off of you." She smirks. I huff and undress.

"Here put these on." Liz says, as she hands me something pink, and silky.

"What is this?" I ask, her smirk only grows.

"A thong" I gasp and chuck it on her face.

"ELIZABETH!" I yell and she bursts out laughing.

"You are such an idiot" I say over her laughter.

"Oh c'mon just try it on pleassee" she begs, I shake my head, "I won't ask for anything else, I promise"

"You're lying and no" she groans, and dramatically walks away.

"Your such a chicken Bella" she says trying to get me upset, it doesn't happen that easily.

"Never liked chicken" I comment, she rolls her eyes.

"Well I guess you don't need lingerie, you look sexy on your own" she winks.

"I agree" a voice says from behind us. We both look and gasp. I hurry and cover myself before he can see anything else. Liz stands in front of me to block his view.

"What the actual hell are you doing Ares?!" Liz asked, pissed off. He smirks, and stalks closer to us.

"Nothing you should worry about Elizabeth, why don't you leave Isabella and I to talk?" He licks his lips while staring at me.

"Fuck off you nasty pervert" Liz hisses. His gaze goes to her and his eyes darken.

"What a mouth you have Elizabeth, that's not how a lady should speak" he says lowly.

"Well this lady is about to shove her big ass heel up your hairy damn ass if you don't turn your hopscotching mutherfucking bitch ass around...asshole." Liz smiles innocently. I wince at each of her harsh words.

Ares scowls; unimpressed. "Very well, I don't enjoy hurting women, but I have grown to get used to things" He says walking closer to us.

"You physc-" Liz is cut off by Ares twisting her head, then pulling it off. I go to scream, but he covers my mouth.

"Shhhh darling, I won't hurt you if you just cooperate." He runs his ice-cold hand up my thigh, I flinch away.

"Ah ah ah, don't do that, embrace my touch; you'll be begging for it soon." He cooes into my ear. I whimper into his hand, and my body shakes as his hand travels inbetween my legs.

"Pleph" I attempt to talk, but it is muffled by his hand.

"Adam should be out for about 10 more minutes...plenty of time to play" he smiles, and continues feeling my body up.

I shake my head violently while tears slide down my cheeks. He ignores them and slides my underwear down my trembling legs. I cross my legs tightly, but he pulls them apart harshly.

"Don't make me be rough Isabella" he threatens. I whimper once more and shut my eyes tightly.

He unzips his pants and pulls them down to his knees.

I flinch again as he slides into me. He moans over my sobbing.

I can't do anything. Like a human could possibly win over a vampire. It was normal for vampires to rape human women, the vampires would accidentally kill the human, and unknowingly rape their corpses. It was truly disgusting.

I could only cry as this monster touched me. And as the 10 minutes went by, and he zipped his pants and left, I continued to cry, I felt that's all I did do is cry when someone hurts me. I wasn't brave enough to stand up for myself; it was my fault that he raped me, I should have at least attempted to run away... it's my fault.

It was extremely difficult to write this chapter. I hope I didn't trigger anything for anyone, and if I did I am SO SORRY.

Peace, Love, and Dealing Drugs.

❤Clovers❤