◇10◇

My eyes stayed on Adam's tall built figure. His back muscles flexed whenever he would lift something.

I was not embarrassed or ashamed this time; I enjoyed staring at him as he lifted himself above the bar. I felt sort of like a creep, but it was worth looking at Adam.

Lifting my hand, I wiped the corners of my mouth to make sure I wasn't drooling. Adam jumped down from the bar and turned.

Adam smirked and shook his head.
"Am I really that attractive?" He asked, teasing me.

I stood up and walked to the door.
"You're alright" I said making him raise an eyebrow.
"Pfft, I'm fucking gorgeous sweetheart." He walked towards me and opened the door.

"Thanks," I said, "pretty boy."
He smiled dramatically and winked.

He followed me out to the corridor, and stayed right behind me. Twice I almost fell because of him. I turned and glared at him.

"Get off my ass" I snapped. He only grinned.

"Honey if I was on your ass, you would be behaving so differently."

My eyes widened and my cheeks burned bright. I heard Adam laugh.
"Pervert" I mumbled.

He wrapped his arm around my waist and squeezed me gently.
"No, the only reason I'm being clingy is were having a ball in a few days, and I don't want anyone coming near you"
Adam says, now looking serious. I nodded and shifted closer to him; remembering what happened last time he left me.

His cold lips pressed against my temple. "Don't worry mi amour, nobody's going to touch you"

My eyebrows furrowed. Was he taking me with him?
"I'm going with you?" I asked looking up into his eyes.
"Of course, I wasn't going to bring anyone else but you" he leaned down and brushed his lips against mine, I shuddered. Adam smirked.

"You want me don't you Isabella?" He suddenly said. My eyes widened.

Yes. "No" he only winked down at me and kept walking.

"Just tell me when you do."

You'll know.

Short but sweet. Sorry I took so long updating; had lots of school homework I had to get done.
Until next time meatballs.