∆24∆

Adam's POV (Finally)

I looked across the table at Bella who was talking and laughing with Ares. The two finally settled their annoyance with each other.

Bella laughed loudly and one prominat dimple came onto her cheek, and I grinned at my mate's sweet laughter; something so gentle that could calm a war.

I looked down at the silk piece of paper in my hands and clenched my jaw tightly. I had received an invitation to dinner with Lilica. Isabella's name being in bold at the bottom at the page saying to bring her.

Lilica thought I was stupid to not think I didn't know what her motives were. They were very clear and it didn't take a genius to figure out that she wanted to kill Bella.

I would burn anyone alive if they even set a hair on her. Everyone in this mansion knew to not touch my mate or even give her a look, because I would know and I would kill them where they stand.

I had already talked to Ares and Elizabeth's mate Demitri about the situation and they agreed to acompany me with a few other friends; just in case things got rough.

Elizabeth agreed to go everywhere with Bella that I couldn't, it was to easy for Bella to get trapped in Lilica' s hands, and I wanted to make sure no one was going to touch her.

Isabella didn't know about the dinner invition; she was already frightened of Lilica I didn't want to frighten her more, but I also know she doesn't like surprises. Plus if I didn't tell her I would be impenetrated by that peircing glare she musters out of her innocent body; not that I'm scared of her or anything, it's just really uncomfortable when someone's staring at you with eyes that look almost see through.

This party was going to be very interesting, and very pact with vampires. I know I can't calm Bella even when a group of blood thirsty vampire are staring at her but I think I know someone who can.

I look at Bella once more to see her staring at me with her big crystal blue eyes, and I fell like I am yet again floating, and I cannot do anything but stare back at this beautiful creature in front of me. I am being swallowed into her eyes and it takes a smile on her face to break me out of my trance. I grin back.

My eyebrows furrow.

"Very pretty I must admit, almost as if you are a creature of the damned," I repeat Lilica's words in my head.

"Have you ever noticed how you get sucked onto her eyes, like your under a spell..." I remember Elizabeth saying to me from a conversation a few weeks ago.

"Your mate is an memosmerizing woman..I might just have to steal her." Ares told me yesterday.

Memosmerizing...spell...creature... What if she's a si-

"Are you ready Adam?" A soft voice cutts me from my thoughts. I look up at Bella and smile at her, whatever I was thinking a minute ago now erased.

"Yeah let's go."

The guy, Spencer Boldman, was supposed to have red eyes but my editor only had golden. Sorry.

Hop you enjoyed this chapter, stick around for more.

Peace, Love, and Dealing Drugs.

Clovers