∆37∆

Three weeks after meeting Sarah.

I was still very curious, and interested in that woman from the diner. She annoyed me with her pushiness, and demanding persona, but yet her sweet smile and melodious laughter calmed my annoyance with her.

"Sarah Kingston" her sweet voice had said. Sarah was a major common name, and I had heard of it thousands of times, but with Sarah Kingston, I felt I had never even come across someone named Sarah. The way it sounded on her lips was better than any Beethoven classics that my brother forced me to listen to.

"My my brother, whose the lady that's got you mind so occupied?" Ares stood by the door, his mischievous grin irked my irritation.

"I do not wish to be bothered by a idiotic fool as yourself." I stated.

"Oh dear, how you wound my dead heart" He sat across from me.

"What is it that you desire Ares? If it is my attention you are quickly losing it."

Ares chuckles lightly, and slaps his hand on my shoulder, earning a glare from me. If I had to count how many times I dreamed of killing my younger twin brother, I would be dead by then.

"You have side-stepped my question Adam, who is this lady you have broke you cold barrier to?" I glare into his crimson eyes which resembled my own. I hated that we were twins.

We could almost feel each other's emotions. Pain, sadness, happiness, and worse of all lust. My brother had no respect for the opposite gender, he only viewed women as toys. Toys that he would be interested in only for awhile, before throwing that toy away. He never felt as a human, and he will never feel as a vampire.

"

That is none if your concern little brother!" I hiss with animosity. He smirks; his eyes hold amusement.

"I see you hold a very strong liking to this girl...I must say even I am surprised that you would like someone of the opposite gender, for awhile you had me thinking you were gay."

I sprang up; reaching for his throat.
"You will not speak that of me in such a disrespectful tone little brother, do I make myself clear?!"

He smirks, but nonetheless agrees. I release his throat, and walk out of the house. I walked into town, enjoying the peace and quiet my Italian home offered.

I sighed and looked at the setting sun. Its wondrous and beautiful colors mesmerizing me.

Oh Sarah, how you make me weak. Me, the dangerous, feared, and deadly was weak for a mere human girl.

"Lovely isn't it?" My head snapped to the side, the sweet voice pulling me from my thoughts.

"Sarah" I practically purred. Her cheeks turned as pink as the color that entranced me in the sky. I grinned.

"Adam, nice to see you agian" she stepped closer, her berry scent filling my nostrils.

"Would you like to accompany me for a walk?" I asked.

"I would love to"