∆44∆ Pt. 2

*WARNING HARSH VIOLENCE* (I'm going to be using a lot of fire in this chapter since fire is the only thing that harms these kind of vampires.)

The crowd gasped loudly as Adam shoved Ares hands in a bowl of fire. The pain filled screams fell out of Ares's mouth loudly. He thrashed and tried taking his hands out of the fire, but Adam kept a firm grip on him.

"YOU WANT MORE LITTLE BROTHER!" Adam screamed, Ares shook his head violently while crying out.

Adam laughed and let go of Ares's hands. Ares pulled them back and screamed at the sight of the numbs where his hands used to be. Now they were only dark and ashen, while little flecks of orange brightened around the edges; indicating that his hands were still partially on fire.

Many vampires had already tried to leave, but was cut short by Adam's threat of torturing them too. So all you could do was look away from the scene, but you could still hear the blood-curdling screams.

Lilica on the other hand was enjoying the torture show. It was quite disturbing watching as a mother cackled, and grinned while her younger son was being tortured to death by her oldest son.

Elizabeth couldn't even watch the scene before us. I could tell she wanted to believe that Ares deserved this, but she also couldn't help but give sympathetic glances to Ares. I felt the same.

"Hmmm what shall we do now?" Adam stalked around his brother who trembled on the floor. I was sickened, not just by the scene, but by Adam. This was his brother! The one who he grew up with! I realized that Adam had never liked Ares, or maybe even hated him, but this was his family...even if he did rape me, this was not how I wanted this to happen.

"Aw I know, how about your face, you've always been too proud of it." Adam picked up one of Ares' legs and started to drag him back to the bucket of fire.

"NO PLEASE, I BEG YOU, NO!" Ares pleaded, trying to use his numbs for hands as he struggled to stay away from the fire, but Adam was too strong.

Ignoring Ares screams for forgiveness and dunking his head into the pit of fire. You couldn't hear Ares's screams, but his violently thrashing body was enough.

Adam pulled his head back out and screams came from all around as we took in the once beautiful face of Ares. Now he truly did look like a monster. His face was blackened and hung down like it was melting off. The skin around his eyes was red and was still burning.

Ares continued to scream even when Adam lay him on the floor.

"Make him stop!" A woman said from above me.

" No! He deserves his punishment!" A man with a gruff voice said.

Arguments went all around as some people begged Adam to stop, while others encouraged him to continue..one of those people was Lilica who stood and clapped her hands, screaming 'more' over and over again.

Adam smiled at everyone in the crowd and laughed deeply over all the yells.

"SILENCE!" He finally yelled. The room grew quiet agian.

"How many of you want more?" He smirked. Majority of the crowd cheered. Adam smiled down at his brother.

"I guess we're not done yet," he chuckled,"how about your dick, you won't need it anymore."

Adam suddenly grabbed the the handle of the pit, and dumped the fire all over Ares's waist. If we thought his screams were horrible the first two times, we were wrong.

The fire traveled all the way up to his chest, and all the way down to his legs. I covered my mouth with my hand while tears filled my eyes. This was horrible.

I couldn't take it anymore and stomped up behind Adam. Liz shouted my name and followed me.

"Bella come on before Adam se-" Liz was cut off by Adam abruptly turning around and glaring right through us.

"Get the fuck away from her" Adam growled, pulling me to his chest, and blocking me from Liz.

She blinked; shocked. "Adam I'm not going to hurt her" Liz says softly. A deep threatening growl comes from Adam's chest, and I shiver in fear.

Liz backs off and gives me a look of sympathy. Adam let's go of me to go over to Ares who was groaning in pain on the ground.

Adam quickly and swiftly bent down and broke Ares' head clean off and tossing it in the fire.

He came back and picked me up making me gasp. He said nothing as he sped out of the room at a dangerous speed. Leaving everyone stunned.