Chapter 1

Faith's POV:
"Samuel let mommy take you." I said to Samuel who was splashing in the bathtub. He screamed when I tried to pick him up. I heard Tim come through the door downstairs. "Baby, Daddy is home, let's go say hi to him!" I said to Samuel but he just screamed at me. I'm exhausted. Tim has been out touring for a while and he couldn't get home so he was away for 10 days, we normally try to be together as much as we can but he's gotta work. Samuel has been sick and fuzzy every night for the past two weeks and he doesn't get much sleep, I took him to the doctor but he just has the flu. "Samuel, please." I said but all I got were screams. Tim walked in. "Hey, what's going on here?" He walked over to the bathtub and picked him up, he screamed and cried in his arms. "Sammy, what's wrong??" He looked worried. "He has the flu, remember?" I said and stood up, I don't have any energy left. "Oh, right." He put his arm around me and hugged me. "I'm so sorry I couldn't get here earlier. I really wanted to come home." He said and kissed my head. "It's okay. Can you take care of this one?" I said and kissed Samuel's cheek. "I need to lay down. "Okay, baby." He said and I laid down on the bed. I fell asleep almost right away.
I woke up to Tim shaking me. "What?" I said with my eyes still closed. "I got him to bed. I just wanted to ask you how you were..." He said and rubbed my arm. "To be honest with you, I'm exhausted. Samuel has been sick for the past two weeks, the girls are not helping around here at all and I don't think I've left the house in a week. So I can't say that I'm good." I started crying. "Goddamn it!" Tim hugged me tight. "Oh, Faith. I'm so sorry! I wish I could've come back here and helped you." He said and kissed my head. I cried to his chest and listened to his heartbeat. It always calms me down. "Where are the girls now?" He asked. "I have no idea. They left when I was feeding Samuel. They don't talk to me anymore!" I cried harder and Tim ran his fingers through my hair. "That's not like them at all!" He said and rubbed my back. "Nothing here is normal!" I said. "I know."
The door downstairs opened and then closed. "Girls?? Get in here, please!" Tim hollered.