Chapter 25

Tim's POV:

I can't believe what they just told us. "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?! I DESERVE TO KNOW!" Faith yelleed and stood up. "Faith, calm down." I said and she turned around to look at me. "Don't you dare tell me to calm down." She said, she's furious. "Baby, don't yell at me." She was on the verge of tears but I know she doesn't want to cry now. I stood up and took her hand. "Come on, let's go to our room for a while. We can talk to them later." I said and pulled her to our room. "I can't believe that they didn't tell me my Mama is in the hospital." She said and broke down. I put my arms around her and held her tight. "Faith, she'll be alright." I said and kissed her head. "You don't know that. You heard what they said..." She said between sobs. "She's strong." I said and Faith cried to my chest. We sat on our bed for a while and I rubbed her head softly. "I'm so angry." She said and rubbed her eyes. "You're hurt. Don't blame it on them, they probably had a lot of stuff to deal with... and maybe they didn't want to tell you over the phone." I said and rubbed her back. She sighed and looked at me. "My heart hurts so bad. I don't want to lose her. She gives me amazing advice on everything and I need her, baby, I need her." She said and cried more. "Shh..." I rubbed her head and held her tight. I heard a knock on the door and Maggie walked in. "What's wrong?" She asked and moved closer carefully. I looked at Faith and Faith looked back at me. "We'll tell you later, when your mom is a little better, okay? Don't be worried sweetie." I said and smiled a little, Faith nodded at her. "I'm okay." She said and Maggie walked back out. "She knows something is wrong." Faith said. "I know but we'll tell her later." I said and held her for a while. Faith lookes at me and stood up. "Come on, I need some fresh air." Faith said and I took her hand. "Okay." We walked out of our room and Audrey came running to us. "Is Grandma okay? Is she sick?" Audrey asked with tears in her eyes. "Who told you that?" Faith asked. "I heard Wes and PawPaw say it, is it true?" She asked and Faith nodded slowly. "Yeah it is." Faith said. I knew she was about to cry, I could hear it in her voice. Audrey started crying and she put her arms around Faith. "Is she gonna die?" Audrey asked and Faith looked back at me and cried. "We don't know." I said and wrapped my arms around them. Maggie and Gracie walked in and stood there for a while. "What's wrong?" Maggie asked. "Grandma's sick." Audrey said crying. "She's not gonna make it is she?" Gracie asked and Maggie looked down. "We don't know." I said and kissed Faith's head. Maggie ran away and Faith tried to go after her but I stopped her. "Stay here with them." I said and walked away. "Maggie!" I said and ran after her but she was so fast. She ran out the back door and slammed it behind her. I opened the door and ran out. She was going to run away but I grabbed her and held her. "LET ME GO!" She screamed. "Maggie, stop. Don't do this." She tried to get away but after a while I felt her relax and she started crying. She hugged me and I hugged her back. "It's okay, sweetheart." I said and sat down with her. "No... it's not. I tell her everything, dad. She listens to me and gives me the best advice!" She said crying. "I don't wanna lose her." I held her tight. I know that Faith feels the same way, she has told her everything and she always tells her mama first. I held her there for about ten minutes. We didn't say a word, I just rubbed her back softly. I heard the door open and Faith walked to us and sat down next to us. "Maggie?" She said and took her hand. Maggie looked at Faith and then wrapped her arms around her neck and cried. "I love you." Maggie said and Faith smiled a little. "I love you too." She said and looked at me. I smiled a little at her and rubbed Maggie's back. I heard Samuel cry inside. "He's awake." I said and stood up, Maggie got up too and took my hand. "I wanna go see him." She said and we all walked inside. Faith's dad tried talking to her but she walked faster and went upstairs. She shouldn't act that way with her father but she is angry, I understand that, I just hope that she doesn't stay that way for long.
We all walked into our room and Samuel was laying in his bed crying. "Mama!" He said and Faith picked him up. "Shh, baby, Mama's here." She said, he put his arms around her neck and put his head on her shoulder. Faith sat down on our bed and Maggie sat besides them and hugged them. I hate to see them so broken but they are beautiful.

Sorry this chapter kinda sucks.