Chapter 4

Tim's POV:
"I am really sorry, mom." Gracie said and look at Faith. "It's okay, Gracie. Just promise me that you'll talk to me about things." Faith looked at me. "I will, I promise." Faith kissed her head and hugged her again.
"Go to your sisters, baby." Gracie walked upstairs.
"What was all that about?" I asked and walked closer to Faith.
"Her boyfriend, Danny cheated on her with some girls-" She said but I cut her off.
"GirlS?!? I will kill him!!!" I said angry.
"Tim, no, you are not going to do that. You are going to let her deal with this. If she needs our help, she will come to us." She walked closer to me and wrapped her arms around my waist.
"I still want to kill him. No one breaks my little girl's heart." She smiled and kissed my cheek. "Let her work it out." She said.
"But what if-" I started saying but she put her finger on my lips.
"No." I kissed her finger. "Okay then, I won't kill him."
"Good boy!" Faith said and laughed, Samuel laughed too.
"Mama!" He said and we both smiled and looked at him. "Yes?" Faith picked him up and he laid his head on her shoulder.
"Are you tired, baby? You just woke up." Samuel laughed and looked at me.
"What's so funny?" I asked and walked closer to them. "Mama" He said looking at me.
"No baby, I'm not your mama." I kissed his head.
"This is your mama." I said and put my arm around Faith. He just laughed at me.
"Everything you say is funny." Faith said and smiled at me.
"Yeah, I'm a pretty funny guy!" I said and Faith cracked up.
"Sure, baby." She said sarcastically and walked away.
"Heeeey!" I said and stopped her. I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her neck, making her laugh.
"See, I am funny." I said and laughed with her.
"Okay fine, you're kinda funny." She said and put Samuel down on his blanket.
"Kinda?..." I said and picked her up, she wrapped her arms and legs around me.
"Kinda." She said and smiled. I laid her down on the couch and started tickling her, she started laughing so hard she could barely talk.
"BABY STOP, PLEASE. YOU'RE FUNNY... YOU'RE HILARIOUS!" She screamed as I kept tickling her. I tickled her a little more then I stopped.
"I almost peed myself." She said as I helped her up. "Sorry, I'm just so funny." I said lauging and kissed her cheek.
"Shut up." She said and pushed me away smiling. I smiled and saw Gracie walk in the kitchen.
"I'll be right back." I whispered in Faith's ear and walked to the kitchen. "Hey." I said awkwardly.
"Hi." Gracie said and turned to face me. I walked to her and hugged her. "Mom told you, huh?" She asked and hugged me back.
"She did. Please don't ever do something like this again." I said and looked at her. "I won't dad. I promise you, I'll never do anything like this. I'm really sorry." She said and looked down.
"It's okay, Gracie. You're sorry and I know that." I said and hugged her tight. "I love you, dad." She said.
"I love you too." I said and kissed the top of her head. She looked up at me. "I have an idea. Take mom out tonight, she deserves it and I know you want some alone time... I'll watch the girls and Samuel!" She said and smiled that beautiful smile of hers. "Okay... Promise me you'll take care of them?" I said, I trust her but I just need to hear her say it. "I promise!" She said.
"Thank you, Gracie. We really need some alone time." I said and smirked.
"No, stop! I don't want to hear it!" She said and ran out of the kitchen. Oops!