Chapter 5

Faith's POV:
Gracie is taking care of Samuel and the girls tonight while Tim and I go out. "Baby, where are you taking me?" I said and walked back into our bedroom. "You'll see." He said and smiled. "I need to know what to wear." I said and crossed my arms. "Just wear something casual!" He said and kissed my forehead. "Can I get a little hint..." I moved as close as could to him and bit my lip. "Oh, no. Save that for later!" He said and pulled away. I smiled and walked to my closet. I changed to jeans and a cute top then walked out. "Too casual?" I asked. "Perfect." Tim said and smiled. "Are you ready?" He grabbed his phone and keys. "No! I have to put my makeup on." I said and started walking to the bathroom. He ran to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. "No, you don't need that it's just you and me." He said and kissed my neck. I rolled my eyes and turned around. "Okay, let me put my mascara on." I said. "Fine." Tim said and let me go. I walked to the bathroom and put mascara and lip gloss on, I don't think it will stay there for long though. I walked back to the bedroom and Tim leaned in for a kiss but I moved away. "No, lips." I said and pointed on my lips. "Shut up." He said and kissed me. I was teasing him so I wasn't mad, I just laughed. "You're an idiot!" I said and smiled. "Yeah, I know!" He said. "Come on, let's go!" We walked out of the house and to Tim's truck. He opened the door for me and helped me in then he got in and started the car. I looked in the back and saw a two blankets. "Why do you have two blankets?" I asked him confused. "You'll see." He said and smiled. "You're really not gonna say anything, are you?" I asked and smiled. He pretended to zip his mouth closed. "You're an idiot." I said and crossed my arms. Where is he taking me??