Chapter 9

Gracie's POV:

I can't believe Danny would cheat on me, I thought he loved me. I can't believe that he would come into my home and hurt me. He didn't just hurt me though... He hurt my family too, my mom was hurt because of what I did... well, didn't do and my dad is hurt because he wished he was here. And the girls, oh, Lord. They are hurt! Maggie and Audrey both came to me last night and asked if they could sleep in here and of course I said yes. Audrey was so scared and so was Maggie but she tried to hide it. Mom walked in with Sammy. "Good morning sleepy heads." She said and smiled. "Morning mama." I said and smiled back. My sisters got up and hugged mom then they left. "How are you?" She said and sat on my bed. "I'm okay, my arm hurts a little." She looked down at Sammy and I saw she wanted to cry. "Mom..." I said and took her hand. "I'm so sorry, baby." She said. I could see it in her eyes that she wanted to cry so I started crying. "Mom, just cry. It's okay." I said and held her hand with my good hand. "I can't..." She said.

Faith's POV:

"Yes, you can." Gracie said and I started crying. "I'm so sor-" I started saying. "Stop, mom. It's not your fault and there's nothing you could've done to... I told you to go, and I didn't tell you about him. This is my own fault and it's okay." She said. I really don't know what to say. I just looked at her and hugged her tight. "I love you so much baby. You know that, right?" I whispered. "I do. And I love you too." Samuel climbed on Gracie and smiled at her. "Hey there, little brother!" He laughed at her and looked at me. "What's so funny?" He shook his head no. "You're a silly boy." Gracie said and he laughed more at her. "What did you feed him, mom?" We both laughed. "Your dad probably gave him something." I said and stood up. "You should get some more rest, sweetheart." I kissed her forehead and took Samuel. He waved at her when we were walking out and Gracie waved back. She tries to hide it but she's in pain, my poor girl. I walked into out bedroom and saw that Tim was getting dressed. I stood there for a while but then I burst to tears. "Faith?" Tim saw my tears and walked over to me. "Baby what happened?" He took Samuel and put him on the and gave him a toy. "She's in pain. I can see it." I cried harder and Tim wrapped his arms around me. "Oh, Faith... She's gonna be okay." He whispered and kissed my head. "I know she will, she's strong but I love her so much, I want her to talk to me about things." I said and buried my face in his chest. "Come here, sit down." He said and we sat down on the bed. "Baby, she will talk to you when she's ready. Remember when she was a little girl and something happened in school, she didn't say a word to anyone except you. You were the only person she wanted to talk to. If you were at the studio or somewhere she would make me go there so she could talk to you. She loves you so much, Faith." He said and I looked at him. "She sure was stubborn." I laughed a little and he wiped my tears. "Still is." He said. "She got that from you." I slapped his arm playfully. "Ouch." I knew he was right but I just really wanted to do that. "I love you." I said and kissed him deeply. "I love you too, baby.... If you kiss me like that you're going to have to do a lot more than kiss me." He said making me laugh. "Yeah?" I asked and he nodded. "Well..." I started saying and kissed him like that again. We laid down on the bed and I climbed on top of him. "Wait, Faith. What about Samuel?" He asked and I stopped. "Uh... Wait here, don't move." I grabbed Samuel and went to the girls. "Hey, your dad and I need to talk. Can you take Samuel for a couple of minutes?" Maggie walked to me and took him. "Of course we will. While you "talk"." She said and laughed. I smiled at them and ran upstairs and locked the door to our bedroom. "Where is he?" Tim asked and smiled at me. I ran to the bed and jumped on him. "He's with the girls. Now hurry, I told them I needed to talk to you for a few minutes." I started kissing his neck and taking his shirt off. "Talk? Yeah, right." He flipped us over quickly and started kissing all over my face making me laugh. "I love it when you laugh." He said and looked at me. "Yeah, yeah. Now do me." I said and pulled him down for a kiss. "Baby! Since when are you like this?" He asked and kissed my neck. "We haven't had sex in a while and I really want you." He laughed a little and took my clothes off.