Chapter 24

Two chapters in one day. Has that happened before? I don't think so. Enjoy ☺

Faith's POV:

We finally landed in Star and I have this awful feeling something is wrong. I feel like it has something to do with my family but if there was something wrong they'd tell me... I hope. Tim has been looking at me a lot, he's waiting for me to talk to him or he's trying to talk to me but doesn't want to push me. It's just that I don't know what to say, I just have a bad feeling. I walked fast out of the plane and went to my brother who was picking us up. He looked worried about something but he jumped up and hugged me when he saw me. "Hey there, I missed you!" He said and kissed my cheek. "I missed you too, Wesley!" I said smiling. "Uncle Wesley!" The girls all said and ran to him. "We missed you so much!" They said and he smiled wide. Tim came up behind me with Samuel and put his hand on my back. I wanted to hug him and cry to his chest, I'm so worried. I think he noticed because he kissed my cheek and whispered. "Just take a deep breath." I did as he said and smiled ar him. Tim smiled at my brother and hugged him. Wesley took Samuel and hugged him too. "Uh, Tim I forgot something in the plane, can you help me get it?" I said and took his hand. "Yeah, sure. Y'all go to the car, we'll be right there." He said and we ran to the plane. "What's wrong, baby? Please talk to me." Tim said we we got in. I opened my mouth but nothing came out. I felt my eyes well up with tears. I couldn't say anything, I just cried. "Baby..." He said and wrapped his arms around me. He held me there for a while and then I could speak. "I just feel like something is wrong. My brother looked so weird when I saw him." I said to him and he wiped my tears. "Oh, baby. Why didn't you tell me?" He said and kissed my head. "I wasn't sure how to." I said and hugged him. "Let's just hope everything is okay." He said and held me tight. "Here, put your sunglasses on." He said after a while and I put them on. "Do I look like a mess?" I asked and he smiled. "No, you never look like a mess." He said and smiled. "Come on let's go meet the fam." He said and I laughed. He picked me up and ran out of the plane. I screamed and wrapped my arms around his neck. We ran to the car and got in.

"Thanks for picking us up." I said to my brother when we stopped in front of our house. "Hey, girls. Y'all take your stuff and put it in your room and get your rooms ready. Okay?" I said and they all nodded. They ran inside and I took Samuel. Tim took our bags and we went inside. The girls were hugging my dad then they ran to their room. "Hey there Ted." Tim said and shook my dad's hand. "Tim." Dad said and gave him a smile. "Faith! Hey!" He said and hugged me. Samuel smiled and hugged his PawPaw. "Aww, baby." I said smiling. "You're so big!" My dad said with a big smile. "Where's mama?" I asked and kissed Samuel's cheek. My dad's smile faded and my brother looked down. I looked at Tim quickly then back at them. "What is it you're not telling me?" I said. "What's wrong?