Chapter 18

Two months later

Faith's POV: They're finally letting me go home, I've been here for two months. There was always something that came up, this has been very frustrating but now my ribs are almost healed and my bruises are almost gone. I still have a few cuts but I'm starting to feel a lot like my old self. My arm still has a cast but that's okay. "Hey, Faith? Isn't Samuel 9 months old today?" Tim asked me. "Yeah, he is! I can't wait to go home and hug him!" I said and smiled at Tim. He smiled back at me and kissed me. The nurse came in and checked on me one last time. "Well, Mrs. McGraw. Everything looks good and you can leave when you're ready. Take care!" She said and left. "Finally!" I said and got out of bed. "Wait, there's one thing we need to do first." Tim said and walked to the door. "What's that?" I asked a little confused. He locked the door and walked to me. "You've been here for a long time and that means..." He said and put his arms around my waist. "What does that mean?" I asked, I have no idea what he's talking about. "That means that we haven't had sex in a long time..." He said and kissed my neck. "Oh, now I get it." I said and laughed a little. "Ya know... We've never had sex in a hospital bed before..." He said and picked me up, he laid me down on the bed and climbed on top of me. "Wait, Tim what if the someone sees us?" I asked and he kept kissing my neck. "I locked the door." He said and kissed along my collarbone. "Maybe there are cameras here." I said and Tim looked up. "We're not the first ones to have sex in here." He said and smiled at me. "I know you want this just as much as I do." He said and bit his lip. "You did not just do that." I said. "Do what?" He asked confused. "Bite your lip, you know I can't keep my panties on when you do that." I said and playfully pushed him. He laughed at me and took my hospital gown off. "I am not letting you keep your panties on." He said and I pulled him up to kiss him. "Let's do it, baby." I whispered in his ear and he started working his magic.
-------
"Mama!!" I heard Audrey say when we walked in. Soon she ran to me and hugged me. "I'm so glad you're home." She said and looked at me. "I'm so glad to be home!" I said and kissed her forehead. Maggie and Gracie both walked to me and hugged me. They were also very excited to see me. "Now where's my boy?" I asked and looked around. "In the nursery with Nana, we'll go check if he's awake." Audrey said and they all left. "Your boy is right here." Tim whispered in my ear and grabbed my ass. I giggled and slapped his hand away. "Stop it." I said and kissed his cheek. I heard someone walk down the stairs and then Betty walked in with Samuel. "Hi, Betty!" I said and smiled at her, I hugged her and took Samuel. "Hi, baby!! Mama missed you!" I said and hugged him tight. "I missed holding you, baby." I said and kissed his head. "Thank you so much mom for staying with them. We're both so grateful." Tim said to Betty and hugged her. "I'm glad I could help you. I love to spend time with them." She said. I smiled at her and looked back at Samuel. "Mama! Dada!" He said and laughed. "Yes! That's us!" Tim said and walked closer to us. Samuel smiled at him and reached for him. "Dada!" He said again and Tim took him. "You been good to Nana?" I asked and rubbed his back. He looked at Betty and she smiled at her. "Nana." Samuel said and pointed at her. "Yes! That's Nana!" I said and smiled. "He's starting early!" Betty said and walked closer to us. "Yes, he is!" I said and kissed his chubby little cheek. "He's a talker like his mama." Tim said and I slapped his arm. "Ouch!" Tim said and Samuel laughed at his father. My baby boy is growing up so fast.