Chapter 21

Tim's POV:

I watched Faith get dresssed, she's so damn sexy almost naked. I walked over to her and put my arms around her. "Tim..." She said and I kissed her neck. "Not again!" She said and laughed. "I know you want to." I said and put my hands on her ass, she moaned softly and turned around to kiss me. "You wanna do it again?" I asked and bit my lip. "You know I do." She said and pushed me down on the couch that's in her office. "This is the third time, baby." She said and kissed my neck. She moved down ans straddled me. I chuckled and put my hands on her hips. "Yeah. Our sex is good, baby." I said and kissed her. She laughed and started stroking me. I squeezed her hips and groaned. "Oh, God." I said and kissed her. She smiled a little and stroked faster. "Damn!" I moved her closer to me and she put her hands on my shoulders. I pushed her down on me and she made the sexiest sound in the world. "Faith you can't make that sound if you want this last." I said and kissed her collarbone. She smiled and put her arms around my neck. "Okay." She whispered seductively in my ear.

We finally got our clothes on and we walked out of Faith's office. "I'm hungry." She said and walked into the kitchen. "I thought I fed you earlier." I said and slapped her ass. "Stop." She said and smiled. She opened the fridge and stood there for a while, looking through the food in there. I smiled, looking at her and walked to the freezer. "Here, I know you want this." I said and handed her the ice cream. "How do you know?" She said and took it from me. "We've been married for almost 20 years. I know you." I said and we sat down. "You always crave that after sex." I said and laughed. Faith blushed and ate her ice cream. "It's adorable, baby." I said and kissed her cheek. She fed me some ice cream and I smiled at her. Audrey walked in with Samuel. "I think someone is hungry." She said and I took him from her. "You hungry, baby?" I asked and kissed his cheek. He smiled and giggled at me. "How can one baby be this cute?" Faith said and kissed his nose. "Mama!" He said and smiled. "Give him something to eat, baby." Faith said to me. "Okay." I said and got the baby food from the fridge. I tried feeding him but he just shook his head. "What? You're not hungry?" I said and put the spoon down. "Mama!" He said and moved to Faith. "You want me to feed you?" She asked and tried feeding him, of course he ate what she gave him. "He's a mama's boy." I said and she smiled. "He sure is!" She said and hugged him.
I'm so lucky to have them, I wouldn't trade this for anything in the world. I started getting tears in my eyes thinking about the time Faith and I almost broke up.

"Tim, the girls are finding you passed out on the floor when they wake up and they're always asking me where you are but I have no idea! How do you explain to a child that her daddy drank too much and he's dead on the floor. I can't do this anymore." Faith said crying. "Baby, please don't give up on me. I can't lose you or my girls!" I said and reached for her hand. "Don't touch me!" She yelled and moved away from me. "You're going to rehab. If you don't do it I'm leaving you and taking the girls with me." Faith said and I cried. "Okay, baby. I'll do it."

I almost started crying thinking about this. "Baby, what's wrong?" Faith said worried. "Nothing, just thinking about stuff." I said and leaned in to kiss her but she put her hand on my chest. "Talk to me baby." She said and put Samuel down and he crawled away. "I..." I tried to say something but I broke down. "Oh, baby!" She said and put her arms around my waist. I put my arms around her and cried to her shoulder. "Shh, baby... It's okay." She said and rubbed my head. "I'm sorry, baby." I said and looked up. "For what?" She asked and wiped my tears. "For all those years I was drunk and a bad husband a terrible father." I said and put my hand on my face. "Baby, you've never been a bad husband. You had your demons, yes, but you always took care of me and our girls." She said and kissed my cheek. "We almost got divorced, Faith. That does not happen if you're a good husband." I said and she took my chin and made me look at her. "Samuel Timothy McGraw. Look in my eyes." I did as she said. "We've talked about this before. I never would've left you. I love you too much to do that. You're the best thing that has happened to me. I've never loved anyone the way I love you and as much as I love you. You always protect me and our girls and you always make sure that we're okay. You're the best husband ever. The past is the past, baby." She said and kissed me deeply. I couldn't say anything to what she just said so I just hugged her tight to me.
I love her so damn much.