Chapter 6

Tim's POV:

We drove out of Nashville and to a place were we could be alone. I put the blanket on the back of the car and helped Faith up. "What are we gonna do?" She said and smiled. "We're gonna have a little picnic." I said and smiled at her. "Here?" She said and looked at me confused. "Yeah! I know it's not romantic or anything but I thought we'd do something together." I said and got the chocolate and the blanket. "It's perfect, baby." Faith said and smiled at me. God, I love that smile. I climbed up and laid down next to her. "I love you." I said and gave her the chocolate. "I love you too, baby." She pulled the blanket over us and put the chocolate away. "Let's do this instead." She said and began taking my clothes off. "Baby? Out here?" I asked surprised. "Yeah!" She said and took some of hers off. "I like the way you think!" I flipped us so I was on top and took all our clothes off. I kissed her and began making love to her.

Maggie's POV:

Ugh, dad you need to pick up!! The yelling needs to stop or Sammy's gonna wake up. I hope he doesn't hurt her. "Maggie, I'm scared." Audrey said and curled up in the rocking chair. "It's gonna be okay, Gracie won't let anything happen to us and she won't let anything happen to herself." I rubbed Audrey's arm and held her hand. "Where are mom and dad?" Audrey asked. "I wish I knew." I looked at the crib and saw that Sammy was still asleep. I took my phone and tried to call them but again, no answer.

Tim's POV:

I laid back down next to her and took a deep breath. "Wow, that was.... wow!" Faith said and laid her head on my chest. I laughed and kissed her head. "It sure was." She looked up at me and smiled then looked behind me. "Baby, your phone is ringing. I sat up and looked trough the window. "It's Maggie! Quick go answer, something could be wrong!" Faith said and gave me my clothes. I put my pants and boots on then jumped off the car. I grabbed my phone. "Shit, 20 missed calls from Maggie! Baby, grab your clothes and get in. We need to get back home!" I said and helped her get our stuff. I put everything in the car and we got dressed. I noticed that Faith was crying. I helped her in the car and got in myself. "It's gonna be okay, baby." I said and held her hand, I started driving and gave her my phone. "Here, call Maggie." She took my phone and called.

Maggie's POV:

My phone lit up and I saw that dad was calling. "Baby? Are you there? Are you okay?!?" Mom asked. "I'm okay, mom. I'm in the nursery with Audrey and Sammy but Gracie and Danny are downstairs." I said and hugged Audrey because she was crying a lot. "Danny?! As in Gracie's ex?" Mom asked again. She was crying I could hear it. "Yes, please don't cry, mama. We're okay. Can I talk to dad?" I asked her. When she cries I just want to cry with her and hold her. "Maggie? Are you okay? Are your sisters okay? Is Samuel okay?!" Dad said in a hurry. "Dad, calm down. Audrey, Samuel and I are hiding in the nursery but Gracie is downstairs with Danny." I said. I know that dad is angry as hell right now. "We're almost at the house just stay in the nursery and take care of them." He said. "Maggie, can I talk to dad?" Audrey said crying. "Okay, dad, Audrey wants to talk to you." I said and gave her the phone. "Daddy, I'm scared." She said and I heard him tell her that everything will be okay and that they're almost there. God, I hope Gracie is okay. They've been screaming for about an hour and I think he's been hitting her... I heard a car pull up and two doors open and close. "They're here, Audrey. We'll be okay. Gracie will be okay." I said and held Audrey close to me.