Chapter 14

Martina's POV:

I don't remember what happened that well, the light turned green and the next thing I know I'm in a ambulance on the way to the hospital. I thought that Faith died because they wouldn't tell me anything. I got to go see her but it was a bad timing... Tim was angry and hurt, not at me but he was. He was so upset, he loves her so much and it breaks my heart to see him in such pain... He's been crying a lot, I can see it in his eyes and I keep sending John to go check on them. "Mrs. Mcbride?" The doctor said and walked into my room. "I'm gonna keep you here for the night and if everything goes smoothly you can leave tomorrow." He said. "Thank you. How's Faith?" I asked him, it's not the same doctor but he must know something. "I don't know." He said and walked out. "He does know, he just won't tell me anything." I said to John. "She needs to wake up, John. She has four beautiful children she needs to come back to and a terrified husband." I started crying and John came and hugged me. She can't leave us... not now!

*A week later*

Tim's POV: Faith still hasn't woken up, she's in a coma. I haven't left the hospital since it happened, the doctor let me use the shower here and I've been sleeping on the couch in Faith's room. The girls come here sometimes and chat to their mom, it's beautiful but sad at the same time, she can't answer them or tell them that it's going to be okay. It breaks my heart to see them so upset. This is very hard on Gracie, she has always had this connection with Faith that we don't have. The kids have been a lot with my mom but they've also been at Karen's house, Faith was with her and Martina the day of the accident and she offered to help with the girls. She said that Elijah would love to have a little brother for a while. There was a knock on the door and a police officer came in. "Mr. McGraw, we managed to save this from the car... I'm sorry it's late but the car was messed up." He said and handed me a bag and a box of shoes. "Thank you officer, it's alright... Is this Faith's stuff?" I asked. "Yes, Mrs. Mcbride said it was hers." He said. "Alright, thank you for bringing this." I said and shook his hand. "You're welcome." He said and left, I sat down at the chair and opened the box, there were beautiful shoes in there. I imagined Faith walking in them... she would look so beautiful in these. I got tears in my eyes so I put the box and the shoe down. I opened the bag and took what was in it out, I looked at it and it was a gorgeous dress... I started crying, I took Faith's hand and kissed it. "Baby, you need to wake up so you can wear this dress, you'd look smokin hot in that." I said and chuckled, she isn't as confident about her body now after she had Samuel. I'm happy she bought this. I started crying again... "Faith, baby, please. I need to see your eyes. Open them for me." I said crying even harder. I heard a knock on the door and my mom walked in with Samuel. "Someone wanted to see his Dada." She said and smiled a little. She brought him too me and I held him tight. "Daddy missed you." I said and kissed his head. "Dada." He said looking upset and pointing at my tears. "Daddy's okay, Samuel." I said and rubbed his head softly. He hugged me and I smiled a little at him. He's the one thing that makes me happy right now. "He's been trying to talk a lot, he mumbles a lot. He said Nana today." My mom said and walked closer to us. "You did? Who is that?" I asked and pointed at my mom. "Nana!" He said proudly then he turned around and pointed at Faith. "Mama." I almost started crying again when he said that, she may not see him grow up. "Mom, I don't think he should be here any longer." I said and gave him to my mom. She hugged me and left, as soon as she closed the door I started crying. "Faith, wake up now." I laid down next to Faith and laid my head on her stomach softly. I kissed it and started drifting to sleep, I need my wife here now!!