Chapter 3

*Flash forward to the next day*
Faith's POV:
Poor Tim was up almost all night because of Samuel.
Tim walked into the kitchen where I was making some eggs for him. I finished it and put everything on his plate. "Morning, baby." I said, kissed Tim and put his plate in front of him. "Morning." He said. "How did you do this everyday, with no help?" I laughed and put Samuel in his chair. "Betty came over sometimes so I could take a nap for an hour or two." I said and put his bib on. "Faith, I'm really so-" He started saying. "Stop!!!" I said and put my hands on my hips. He laughed and started eating. "Okay then." I sat down and gave Samuel his baby food. I took a sip of my coffee and Samuel started kicking. "Jesus, someone is hungry! Relax!" I said and put my cup down. "Mmmmamaaaaa!!!" Samuel said. "Oh my god!" Tim said and smiled. "Baby, what did you say?" I asked and smiled. "Mamaaaa!!" I laughed and kissed his head. He reached for the food. "Oh, sorry!" I said and gave him some food. "When did you start giving him that?" Tim asked. "Like two days ago. The doctor recommended it." I said and smiled. "He didn't like it at first but I think that's changing!" I said and picked him up. "Now it's time for the milk!" I said and kissed his nose making him giggle. I put my boob out and Samuel started drinking. "He likes your boobs almost as much as I love them." Tim said and I laughed. "Oh please!" Maggie and Audrey came walking in the kitchen. "Morning, girls." I said and smiled at them. "Morning, mom. And dad." They both said. "Morning. Uh, where is your sister?" Tim said that and as Audrey was gonna reply, Gracie walked in and sat next to me. "Ew mom, can't you do that someplace else?" Gracie said. "Excuse me?!" I said. "Maggie, Audrey. Go upstairs for a minute, please." I said but kept my eyes on Gracie. They both went upstairs. "What now?!" Gracie looked at her brother and made a face. "He is your brother and I have to feed him. It's not like I have my boobs flying out all day." I said. "Whatever." She said and looked away. "Tim, can you take him for a little while?" I asked and he nodded. I put my boob back in my bra and fixed my shirt. Tim took Samuel and walked to the living room. "Gracie? Why are you acting this way?" I said and took her hand. "You're always so respectful and polite. What's going on, baby?" I saw a tear rolling down her cheek. "Remember Danny?" She asked and I nodded yes. "Well, he slept with bunch of other girls-" She broke down crying so I wrapped my arms around her. "Baby, why didn't you tell me?" I asked her and held her tight. "I don't know." She cried to my chest. "I'm always here for you, Gracie. I want you to be able to talk to me and tell me these things." She sat up and nodded. "I'm so sorry I didn't help you around here and I'm so sorry for telling the girls to be mean to you too, you've always been so good to us and that was how I repaid you. It was very immature of me. I will help out around here from now on, I promise." She wiped her cheeks, I watched her for a little while. "You really liked this boy, didn't you?" She nodded. "I didn't think he was like that!" She said and started crying again. "Gracie, please don't cry! It breaks my heart to see you cry." I hugged her again and kissed her head. Tim walked in with Samuel and put him in his chair. "What's wrong?!" He asked and walked over to us. "Girl problems." I said and rubbed her head. I'd wish she told me sooner but I'm glad she told me.