CHAPTER 2

"No matter how much you have to offer, you won't be enough for someone who's not open-hearted or ready"
------------------------------------------

Ten minutes walking distance from the park to his house. It was not that bad, since I managed to carry him all the way from the park to Jimin's house. With a courage, I knocked the door with my left hand, while my right hand was holding Seungri tightly so that he didn't fell. It took a few seconds before the door finally opened by Jimin. His eyes became wider as he saw me carrying his nephew. And I thought his eyes widen because it was me who brought his nephew back. His warm hands quickly wrapped around Seungri's body and carried him away from me. "Come in first, I'll be back in a minute." He said before he walked away to send his nephew to his room. It was not as what I expected it to be since he talked to me very nicely. I had no idea if he was actually felt bad because I had to bring his nephew back or he already changed —that's quite impossible.

I landed my ass on his comfortable couch; waiting for him to come back as he said he'll only took ONE MINUTE. My eyes were looking around his house full of frames. He must be very proud of himself, that's why he hung a lot of pictures of him. "Sorry for troubling you." He said while handed me a cup of cold drink and took his seat on a couch in front of me. I took as sip of the drink and placed the cup on the table. He didn't talk that much; he acted weird. He looked...sad. "Are you okay, Jimin?" I was thinking that, asking him a question won't be hurting him. It might made him feel better. But he didn't respond at all. His eyes were looking at the floor instead of looking at me —the floor was even more attractive than me

He remained silent. Not even letting out a word to escape from his mouth. "Yah this is very weird as we never talked in a good way. But you know, it's very rare for me to offer this but if you have something that have been bothering you, and if you want to share, I'm willing to lend my ears to listen." I hesitated to say that. But I did say that to him. It was only him, who didn't respond at all. I could guessed that there was something that had been making him to become a total mess like this. That was a new side of him that I've never seen before —seeing him like that did bother me. Even if I've tried to comfort him, he still remained silent. Until he let out a sigh; I knew that would be very tough for him. "Well look, my offer is just temporary, Jimin. It will just come this time only." I continued talking, until he moved his head up where his eyes weren't looking at the floor anymore.

"Why are you being so kind when I've treated you badly? Just shut up and stay there. I don't need a listener, I only need a company from someone." He said. He did say that he didn't need a listener, when I thought he needed one. Well, action speaks louder than words. He actually needed someone to accompany him and listen to him. I didn't want to offer myself for the second time, but looking at his eyes that started to become teary, I surrendered. He needed someone. "If you need me to stay, tell me what's the point of staying here? To see you crying? To see you behaving like this? Useless." I said. He didn't move his head from looking at the floor again. So I started to walked and sat beside him; patting his back. Because for me, it felt so nice to have someone to do that when you're sad.

"You know what? Sometimes, it's okay to cry a river. Because it will help to remove your sadness and will make you feel better." My hand was still patting his back. He looked straight into my eyes right after I said that to him. It was very weird as my heart was beating unconsciously. But it felt like it's coming out from my body as he pulled me into a warm hug. A long warm hug; where we never did before —did he really feel sad until he didn't care to hug a person that he hated so much?

"Don't feel special just because of a hug. You are still you." He said. I felt unappreciated but whatever. There's no point of getting into a fight right now. But wait, he must be thinking that I felt special because he hugged me — I quickly pushed him; breaking the hug. "What the hell, I will never feel special having you around. Just don't be too confident. It sucks. And if your girlfriend sees this, we're both dead."  I said. After hearing what I just said, he just pulled me into another hug. But the second time was tighter. "She won't" He said while still hugging me.