CHAPTER 19

"Have a great time with your partner and that will turn into a great memory for both of you"

-------------------------------------

We were still spending our time together at Paris. What would holiday be without shopping? We headed to the best outlet shopping centre in Paris, One Nation Paris Outlet Mall. While we were walking into the shopping mall, Namjoon Oppa was explaining to all of us about the mall. Throughout our holidy, Namjoon Oppa was similar to the tour guider as he knew almost everything, that's why he was being called genious. "This mall have more than 400 top brands. It is really huge!" Namjoon Oppa said. As we entered the mall, we could see that the mall was huge just like what Namjoon Oppa said. "Wow! This is shopping heaven!" I said excitedly and Jimin was looking at me while we were walking while holding hands. "Ah I wish we can buy everything and bring them back to Korea." Taehyung said. He was sighing after realising the fact that we didn't get to bring everything home but at least we had a chance to buy something to mark that w'e've been to Paris. "Said the one who own a Gucci store in his room." I said and we all laughed while started to walk into the shopping mall.

"Should we buy a new bed for us?" Jimin asked. I facepalmed myself after hearing his sudden question that was so dumb to be asked. Jungkook waschuckling while scrolling through his phone as he walked just beside me on my left. "We can buy that in Korea, think logically okay baby." I said and continued laughing while Jimin was chuckling too. I knew that he knew that his question was not logic and dumb for himself too. Wns we were walking towards a restaurant inside the shopping mall to have our lunch there and to try new foods. While we were taking our seat, a few girls walking towards us while smiling shyly as they looked at all of the BTS members. As I expected, they were their fans who were bumped into us while we were at the shopping mall. "Can we take pictures?" They said while still being shy. Taehyung who noticed that tey were being shy tried to be talkative as he wanted them to act normal with them. "Oh sure!" Taehyung said while standing up as he wanted to take selfie. But then I stopped him. "I'll take the photo for you guys okay?" I said and walked to Taehyung and took the phone from him and changed the camera setting by turning off the selfie mode. After that I handed the phone back to the owner before Tahyung started to talk again. "What's your name?" He asked.

"I'm Julie." "I'm Alyssa and this is my cousin, Maddie." They started to introduce themselves. We were talking and getting to know them better as we did ask a few questions to them. To be specific, it was BTS who asked a lot but I just joined them. "Oh." One of the girl looked at me while giving his shocked look. Her finger was pointed towards me. I was taken aback after noticing that the girl was looking at me. I smiled before everyone else also noticed that. "Lee Hyura?" She said; mentioning my name and everyone looked at me while giving their curious look. I was also curious as I also had no idea how she knew me as I never seen her before. "Yes?" I said nodding to her after she mentioned my name. She walked closer to me while giving his sweetest smile excitedly and gave me a slight hug. "I follow you on instagram! Never thought of meeting you face to face like this." She said; explaining how she knew me. I was taken aback as she was one of my followers and I never thought that anyone will give their shit to what I posted on instagram. She took out her phone again and took selfie with me.

"I'm Alyssa. I've been a fan of you since you posted your video doing make up challenge with your mom." She continued. I didn't want to mention about my instagram in front of them as they didn't know what I posted there and they had no idea what's my username. "Oh my god, I am so glad that someone will actually like me." I said before chuckling as I never thought of that before. Jimin stood up and walked towards both of us while wrapping his hand around my shoulder with noises made from the rest of BTS members. "Since you are a fan of both of us, why don't you, and your friend take a picture again with us. But this time, using my phone." Jimin said. They were very excited but Alyssa's eyes were plastered to Jimin's hand that kept on touching and poking me. She must be thinking of something. We were posing in the restaurant and the waiter helped us to take the picture for us. Jimin then walked with Alyssa and sent her and her friend and cousin out from the restaurant as they were about to leave before bumped into us.They were talking and laughing about something but that didn't bother me at all, I loved seeing Jimin with his fans, always.