CHAPTER 24

"Being deeply in loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage."

---------------------------------------------

13 October

It was the day that we finally announced to everyone. A week after we graduated from the place where we met. I am Hyura, the girl who was placed in a really bad situation when I got transferred to the school when Park Jimin, a guy that everyone knew always got into fights with me. But on that day, everyone finally knew that at that time, we were getting to know each other. Changing the hatred feelings into something better included love in the feelings. I was walking hand in hand with Jimin, my husband with all eyes were plastered on us. "I can't believe that it's really happening." I whispered to Jimin while we were still walking on the red carpet together towards the main stage. "I'm nervous." Jimin whispered back and held my hand even tighter. I smiled to everyone until we finally arrived at the main stage. All eyes were on us, the guests were all mine and his friends, also our families and people who live nearby and there were still a lot of people invited.

Jimin placed his hand on the microphone stand and smiled to everyone as they were cheering at that moment. "Hello, everyone." He said and hearing some noises made. They were clapping their hands right after that. "We would like to say thank you for coming, for praying only good things to happen and also bless us with all your prayers and wishes, we feel very honoured." Jimin said and smiled after that. His eye smiles started to form every time he was smiling. His right hand was approaching mine as he was very nervous as he said from earlier. "Also we are so sorry to keep everything from letting you guys know earlier as we were still studying at that time so we wanted to keep it private. But right now, we realised that you guys are more important than everything and decided to expose everything to everyone. Please keep on saying and praying only good things to happen for me, for us and for everyone." Jimin said. I couldn't take my eyes on him as what he just said only made me adored him even more. He walked closer to me and slowly pushed me towards the microphone. I wasn't prepared as I thought he was the only one who will be giving a speech but I was wrong as he asked me to also to give a speech for everyone. Yes as almost everyone who came was his friends and fans. I took a step closer to the microphone and started to blush as I was very shy. Jimin patted my back and whispered, "It's okay, I'll be here." He said. I smiled at him and continued to start giving my speech. "Hello..." I said and smiled shyly to the crowd. My hand was shaking and after that, I felt a warm hand wrapped around my hand. I felt comforted by the warm hand. "I don't want to say that much, but anyways thank you for making your time to be here. And I am sorry for not being good enough talking in front of a hug crowd like this. It's something new for me." I said first and stopped. I took a deep breath first as I wanted to make myself less nervous. From the main stage I could hear Jin Oppa's voice cheering for me. "You are beautiful, Hyura!" He shouted from the back. I chuckled after that and continued my speech.

"Who said from always getting into fights and from hating each other will always remain the same? Those feelings can be changed into love if you open your heart for that person. Try to know them better and your love will become stronger." I said. Everyone was making noises as they were pointing their fingers at Jimin. I turned my head to look at him and saw his face was all red as he was blushing and his eyes still formed as eye smiles. He then walked closer to microphone and said, "She's not good at saying sweet words, that's why I feel touched after hearing that." He said making the crowd to make some more noises. After that, the microphone was given to me again. "Okay, anything, just talk to us. Enjoy your foods." I said and we thanked them again for coming before walking off from the stage. We walked directly to the BTS table and took our seat there. As we took our seat there, Jin Oppa started to make some noises to both of us. "Oh by the way, my girlfriend has something else to handle and she asked me to give you guys a present that she bought herself." Jin Oppa said. We were okay as we weren't expecting everyone that we invited to come but since it was a huge ceremony so there were more than a lot of people coming.