CHAPTER 22

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams."

----------------------------------------

"Yah Kim Taehyung!" I shouted. The actual thing that made me became eager and excited to shout his name was because he wasn't alone but he was together with a girl right beside her. He was looking at both of us with his wide eyes as he was very shocked after seeing both of us. I grabbed Jimin's hand and dragged him all the way closer to Taehyung. He looked at our movements until we finally stood in front of him. Jimin was smiling sheepishly as he was hiding something from me. As he knew something that I didn't know. "Wow, won't you introduce her to us?" I said. Taehyung was glaring at me as I was casually talking like that to him. Or he was afraid that the girl might be embarrased. "To you, not me." Jimin said right after that. I looked at Jimin with a very confused look as I didn't understand what he was trying to say. "Hyura, this is Hyera." Taehyung said. I greeted her after Taehyung just introduced her to me. So Jimin must already knew the girl as Taehyung didn't introduce her to Jimin and he was smiling right after seeing Taehyung with that girl. "Hi, our names are almost the same." I said while smiling at her. She smiled back but she looked very shy around us.

"Yah Taehyung, I remember when you agreed to Jungkook before. That if I keep on fighting with Hyura, I'll end up liking her. Now I understand why." Jimin said while smirking at Taheyung while Hyera's face was getting redden after that. I was still standing there didn't know anything what they were talking about. Maybe I got transferred into the school a little bit late and should've transferred into the school earlier to understand all of what they were talking about. "Yah you two! Explain now I need to know!" I said in between of them. Taehyung was glaring at Jimin while Jimin was chuckling and bent his body a little bit to explain to me. Taehyung seemed like he didn't want Jimin to tell anything to me. "Hyera is a nerd that Taehyung used to bully. I mean all of us but we stopped but Taehyung still didn't." I was even curious more after hearing what Jimin said. "Do you actually said this beautiful girl is a nerd?" I asked because for me, Hyera was beautiful enough to be called a nerd.

"She transformed into a beauty. If I knew it earlier, I'll try to tackle her earlier than Taehyung." He said while eyeing Taehyung who didn't say anything yet. I glared at Jimin and rolled my eyes after that. I took a few steps forward; leaving Jimin at the back. A few seconds after that, Jimin ran after me and grabbed my hand to stop me from walking further. "Hey baby, I was just joking. I had Hyejin at that time so I never thought of trying to win over her." Jimin said. But what he just explained was just making me to over think more. Yes, it sucks to be a girl because we did over think a lot. "Wow you're so loyal to her." I said and rolled my eyes before turning my body around to walk away but a pair of hands wrapped around my waist. Jimin was back hugging me; stopping me from walking anymore. And he placed his chin onto my shoulder before he started to say, "Hyura, you are special. Very special to me. Please never thought of any girls anymore, okay?" He said. My pout started to form a smile that slowly appeared at the corner of my lips.

I turned around and face him before giving him a tight hug. His warm body and his scent were so addictive and I didn't want to let him go. While we were hugging each other, Jimin received a call and we broke the hug as Jimin had to answer the call. After a few seconds. He ended the call and looked at me after that. "Mummy and daddy will be at the Spa now. You wanna join them or not?" Jimin asked. I nodded my head but when we were taking a few steps away, my phone was ringing. I looked at the caller id and my eyes were getting wider as I didn't expect that person to call and I was taking a glance on Jimin. He was looking through his phone. "Hello?" I answered the call. It was Baekhyun who called. He said he wanted to meet me for a while. He had no one to talk with and he felt very miserable and mess at that moment.