CHAPTER 17

"Caring is a part of love, but sharing and caring are the best things that lovers should have in their life"

----------------------------------

School was still the same. But it became more painful to see my husband with his ex girlfriend got back and acted like I was no one to Jimin. I changed my seat with my friend who sat in front of the teacher's desk. I thought that way could make me focus in class even more rather than sitting in front of Jimin.

After class, we were all met at the cafe again. I mean me and all members of BTS except for Jimin. While we were inside the cafe, Jimin and Hyejin walked into the cafe and made their way towards our direction. I rolled my eyes and looked away from looking at both of them while Namjoon Oppa was looking at me at that moment. He wanted to make sure that I am okay. "Yah, Hyura. Move away. This is Jimin's friends and we are the ones who should hang out with them not you!" Hyejin said. I was taken aback by her words. Without even thinking of what I felt, she just came and simply asked me to go away. I sighed before standing up and about to walk away from the group but I stopped when Jin Oppa grabbed my hand. The rest of the members also stood up after that. "Sorry Hyejin. We are all for Hyura." Taehyung said and we all walked out from the cafe one by one. Suga Oppa was the last one to walk out as he walked lazily. Before he started walking, he stopped right in front of Jimin and said, "If you choose her, then you'll be losing us too." Suga Oppa said while pointing his finger to Hyejin who was standing right beside Jimin. And after that, he walked out to join us.

We all gathered in front of the school gate, deciding where to go and what to do. Seems like they were all not in the mood to hang out. "I want to get bubble tea for myself first before going home." I said. They were all nodding their heads but I knew, they were all tired and wanted to take their rest. "It's okay, I can just go alone. You guys have been very nice to me, and you guys better go home and take your rest." I said to them. Suga Oppa was the first one to agree with what I just said. As we all knew, he liked to sleep because for him, sleeping was a part of exercising. "I'll go with you." Jungkook offered himself to accompany me. After that, we went for separate ways as me and Jungkook will be going to the bubble tea shop while the rest of them will be going home. We were taking our seats at the bubble tea shop and Jungkook left to order for me while I was sitting there; waiting for him. He wanted me to sit as he was concerned that I had a baby. Jungkook came back while bringing the bubble tea that I wanted and one for him too. He took his seat in front of me. We were enjoying the bubble tea together but the mood was ruined when Jimin came with his girlfriend to our table. "Oppa, your wife is having someone else." She said to Jimin. Jimin looked at me; more to staring at me. "They are just drinking together." Jimin said. Hyejin looked disappointed with what Jimin just said and she pouted; showing that she was sulking. I rolled my eyes and just stared at my bubble tea cup; avoiding from looking at them.

Jungkook placed his hand onto mine on the table making me to look at him after that because I was very shocked of what he just did. I was pulling my hand slowly as I didn't want Jimin to misunderstand but Jungkook held my hand tightly after noticing that I wanted to pull my hand away from his. "Hyung, I promise to take care of her with all my heart. Since I am starting to have feelings for her." Jungkook said while looking straight into my eyes just like someone who was madly in love. Jimin looked at both of us for a few seconds before he started to walk away with Hyejin. They walked out of the bubble tea shop; leaving us having our drink alone. Jungkook pulled his hand away after Jimin left. "Sorry, Hyura. I wanted to make him think that you are happier without him." I nodded my head while drinking my bubble tea before we started to talk about something else. "So Hyura, do you have a partner to go to our prom party soon?" Jungkook asked. As he might already knew, I shook my head since I knew that Hyejin won't be letting Jimin to go with me and since I also knew that Jimin won't be going with me too. "I don't think I'm going." I said to Jungkook. He sighed before pointing his finger towards him. "Want to be my partner?" He asked. I quickly nodded my head while giving him a smile as I was extremely happy as it was the last prom party that I'll be going. "Sure but we'll go buy my dress first before going home?" I said. Jungkook nodded my head and he agreed to what I just said.