CHAPTER 5

"No one believes in love at the first sight until that special person comes along and steals your heart."
-----------------------------------------------

We didn't talk that much; I've always spent my time in my room while he was going out dating with his girlfriend even if our marriage was getting nearer. After a few hours, he finally arrived home. He entered the house just like he did nothing. "Hello beautiful, I'm back." He said while walking towards me who was sitting on the sofa at the living room. While my eyes were looking at the television. What I did was just ignoring him. I didn't reply anything and just remained silent until he walked a little bit more closer to me. "Yah Hyura! I'm talking to you. Did you hear me?" He raised his voice at me.

"I did. But I don't wanna talk to you, Jimin. Just stop talking and being annoying." I said while my hand was holding the remote and changing the channel. He didn't talk for a while, but after a few minutes, I heard he was sighing. Maybe he was already tired of handling me. Because I wasn't that important to him. "If you're mad because of what happened, I'm sorry. My feeling towards Hyejin is not real." He explained. He once told me that he'll just accept her back but that didn't mean that he will still treated her like how they were used to. I stayed quiet for a few minutes, until he started to speak again.

"She's my ex girlfriend and you know that Hyura. I was just trying to play her back just like how she did to me. But why did you become so emotional so sudden? Are you perhaps jealous?" He asked while placing both of his hands on the both sides of my shoulders. I turned off the television to focus on what I was about to say. I turned to face him and rolled my eyes as our eyes met. "Remember how hurt you were when she cheated? You cannot be selfish, she will be hurting like how you did before! Just don't be SELFISH and such a flirty." I said with a little bit shouting towards him which made him to glare at me. I knew, what I just said might make him mad. I stood up and was about to walk away but he stopped me from walking away from him. He grabbed my wrist tightly which caused my hand hurt. I tried to remove his hand from mine but I couldn't. "You have no right to say everything that you just said!" He said, a little bit shouting at me. From his eyes, I knew that he was already mad. I pulled my hand back from his hand while my eyes were still looking at his. They became watery all of sudden. That was why girls didn't like to argue, because we ended up crying.

"I'm your future wife, Jimin. I have rights on everything about you." I said and my voice was shaking of holding the tears by myself. Not wanting to let the tears flowing out of my eyes. He smirked as he heard me mentioning the word wife. "Future wife, yes you are. But for this dumb fake marriage, you should always remain as my fake wife, Hyura! Not more than that! Everything will become FAKE!" He shouted, right after he finished talking, my right palm reached his cheek. I slapped him hardly. After a long time trying to hold the tears, they finally came out of my eyes and were flowing on both sides of my cheeks. He always hurt me with his words and his actions. He's terrible. I wanted to end everything quickly. "Everything will remain as fake for you? So the wedding is going to be fake with the fake feelings that we have to pretend to have for each other. And the guests will be fooled with the fake things that we are doing, because YOU ARE FAKE, Jimin! You are faking yourself then fuck you!" I shouted with tears were rolling down on my cheeks. With the shaking voice and with my heart on fire. I grabbed my bag that was place in front of him and ran out from the house. With slamming the door loudly, I started to make my way. Not knowing where to go, I just follow the steps that I took. He didn't stop me, at all. But all the time, his eyes were plastered at me while I was grabbing my bag and went out.

I was walking alone at the park near to our house. The park where me and Seungri met before. Looking at the slides and swings that we used to play together and the place that we did star gazing together, I missed him, so much! "Lee Hyura!" Someone shouted my name from my back. I knew it wasn't him, because I recognised the voice and I knew who was calling me. I turned around but before turning around, I wiped the tears that were still flowing. "Namjoon oppa?" I said slowly, he walked faster towards my direction as I couldn't hold the tears anymore. I wanted to cry but I didn't want him to misunderstand. He comforted me with a hug.