CHAPTER 18

"It's not possible to love someone that you like"

-------------------------------------

"Hyura..." I looked up to see that person's face as I knew that I recognised the voice. It wasn't a mistake that I made, it was actually the person that I expected. No one knew me in the Paris, if someone greeted me with calling my name, that person must be someone that I knew. I looked away after seeing his face. He shamelessly took his seat next to me. "Hyura." He said again; placing his hand onto mine. My heart was beating so fast. After a few days we didn't talk and the last time we communicated was through text that I didn't reply. Slowly, I removed my hand from his. He looked disappointed after I did that but he must be knowing how disappointed I am with him. What he have done was something unacceptable. "I swear, I ccan explain." He said. I looked away before I asked him, "Who told you that I'm here?" I asked. No one knew that I was in the Paris except for BTS members. If they did tell Jimin, there must be a reason why they did that.

"Who told me is not that important now. I need to tell you everything. I want us to become normal again." He said and begging me to listen to him while placing his hands onto mine again. I didn't talk that much as what I felt at that moment was confused, I was confused with my own feelings. I chuckled before replying him, "Normal? What do you mean? I am living in my normal life, Jimin." I said and smirked before looking through my phone; scrolling my social media to avoid from looking at him. He turned his body to face me and moved his hand and placed it on my chin. Moving my chin so that I looked at him. "Listen Hyura, I know I was wrong. I know. Let me explain every single thing. Things are not like what you expected. It's more complicated." He said and looked directly into my eyes. Through his eyes, I can see me in his eyes. It was shining as his eyes were getting watery but he did not cry. It was just watery that made his eyes shined. I stood up even if my heart didn't want me to do that. I wanted to stay and listened to what he wanted to say but no. I didn't think that I wanted to look at his face anymore. It felt hurt as I kept on imagining Hyejin beside her and all the things he have done with Hyejin right in front of me. "I'm sorry, but a slefish person like you, a heartless person like you, I cannot give another chance." I said and started to make my steps.

"She put drugs into your bag and threathened me that she will do more than that if I didn't get back with her." I stopped walking as I heard what Jimin just said by the time I started to walk away from him. I stood there without doing anything. My brain was still processing what he just said. He was telling me that Hyejin wanted to trap me with the drugs she put into my bag so that I got caught? Why? Why did she acted that bad? I heard footsteps getting closer to me and stopped right behind of me. "I had to do that. I didn't want something bad to happen to you. I am sorry that I was that weak and coward." Jimin continued saying while standing behind me. Without realising, a drop of tears fall onto my cheek. I didn't know what to say anymore, I shouldn't have to judge his action but he didn't tell me anything and that made me think that eveything was real back then. I stood there speechless. "But right now she won't disturb us anymore. She already got what she wanted." He said. After he finished saying that, I quickly turned around and gave him a really tight hug. He was speechless at first, but after that he hugged me back. I was crying as I missed him so damn much and he did shed his tears too as we both had been missing each other a lot. And all those harsh words coming out from our mouth to each other, we apologised as it wasn't our intentions to do that. "Jimin, I am sorry for judging you without knowing the real thing happened." I said and hug him even tighter.

"It's not your fault. I should've told you earlier." Jimin said. I then broke te hug and face Jimin before continued saying, "You didn't even tell me at home." I said and pouted. Jimin was smiling after he saw me pouting while folding my hands onto my chest. He knew I was acted like I was sulking with him. He then pulled me into another hug. "You were avoiding me all the time with your Jungkookie." He said while chuckling. So he noticed that we were very close to each other meaning that he did care about me. I also chuckled after hearing he said that. He sounded like he was jealous all the time. "Yah, Jungkook is being so nice with me all the time." I said to Jimin before both of us started to walk around the town. We were holding hands just like te other couple at Paris and at that moment, my dream finally came true as I wanted to come to Paris with someone that I really love which turned out to be someone that I used to hate. "Oh really, and he have feelings for you. Did you flirt with him?" He asked as turned his head to look into my eyes as fast as lightning. I chuckled aafter seeing his reaction as he wanted to know and his question was absolutely crazy too.