CHAPTER 9

"There is no remedy for love than to love more."
-----------------------------------

Jimin's pov

To admit that I actually felt jealous, I felt it was a wrong thing to do. I knew, it's normal if I felt jealous when she treated someone else better than me. But I knew where am I in her heart. There was no space for me in her heart. I was just someone who always hurt her.

I walked out from my class and accidentally bumped into Nuryn who was walking in front of my class on her way to her class. We both looked at each other before realised that we were staring at each other already for a few seconds.As Nuryn was about to continue walking, I grabbed herhand; stopping her from continuing her steps. "Nuryn" "Jimin, please." I didn't get a chance to talk but she already cut my words by speaking up. I was speechless as I didn't know the exact thing to do at that time. I wanted things to be back to normal.

"Nuryn, I just want everything to become normal like before this." I said that; begging for her so that she could listen to me again. I knew she was forced to listen, but at least she heard what I wanted to say. She took a deep breath and sighed. "Did you realise that, Jimin? You want everything to become normal again, or do you actually want Hyura to be back to you just like before this?" She said that. Her words were hitting me hard that time. I was thinking of what she just said. I didn't let any words coming out from my mouth. I remained silent as my eyes were still plastered on her. She patted my back and started to walk, but before she entered her class, she turned around and said, "She leaves a great impact on you." She said and after that, she entered her class. I stood at the front door of my class and my eyes were looking at Hyura who was eating the food that I bought for her. She looked very hungry, why did she chose to sleep rather than to go for lunch? I smiled, she did leave a great impact on me.

I walked to my seat again because the next class was about to start. While she just finished eating and started to clean up the mess that she made herself. I chuckled seeing her. A few seconds after that, Mr. Kang just entered the class. He was in rush so he talked a little bit fast. "Okay students, I have a good and bad news for all of you. Which one do you wish to hear first?" He asked. Everyone inside my class was making noises as there were some of them that wated to hear the good one first and some that wated to hear the ba d one first. It was so confusing. As always, I didn't join their argument.

"Yes Park Jimin, which one first. You've been so quiet." Mr. Kang pointed his finger to me as he wanted me to choose. I was a little bit schocked as it was so sudden. "The good one first." Mr. Kang smiled before continuing his words. "Okay the good one is, the semester project is out! And you guys have to complete the project in a group. To make everything become easier, your partner would be your tablemate." Everyone was cheering as their tablemates were mostly their bestfriends. While me and Hyura were just sitting there cluelessly as we clearly didn't like the idea. But I kinda like it. "Okay let's proceed to the bad one." Everyone came back to their seats and remained calm after Mr. Kang was about to announce the bad news. "The bad news is I have to end the class early and that's so sad." He said. Everyone was laughing as it was only a bad news to Mr. Kang while it was a good news to us as we were free after that. Mr. Kang walked out from the class and the class was ended. Everyone was walking to go home including Hyura. But it wasn't that easy for her to pass Park Jimin. I ran after her and grabbed her bag. She stopped walking and made an angry face at me, It made me chuckled at her reaction.

"Yah, won't you come home with me? It's lonely. There's no one to cook at me and argue with me." I said. She continued walking while I walked beside her. "I'm happy living alone." She said before continued walking away, leaving me alone behind her. I laughed and just let her go as she wanted to walk alone. It felt so good to tease her again. It felt like things became normal again even though she still didn't want to come and stay with me.