SPECIAL 9

" Hyura?" Jimin shouted while he was standing in front of everyone. But that woman was just remained silent. She didn't move even a bit. Everyone was looking at her. All eyes on her. "Hyura, I know it's you" Jimin said while still hoping that was his wife. But then, that woman with her face was covered with her cap moved her head upwards; revealing her face to everyone. It's was Hyura as expected. She was crying and tears were still on her cheeks. Her eyes were turning red a little bit because she cried.

"I told you to go back to Korea. I'll settle everything here. What are you doing here? I am worried about you" Jimin said but his voice showed that he was so worried about his wife. But then, he walked to the audience's seat and made his way to her. He hold her hands and brought her to the stage in front of everyone. Hyura was still looking at Jimin before she began to speak. " I'm sorry, Jimin. It was all my fault. I shouldn't have to act like I am dating him." Hyura explained while she was still crying. She was still disappointed because she did what she shouldn't have done. Jimin hold her shoulder and pulled her making her face hit his chest.

"No, it was my fault. I knew what you did was just to make me jealous, right? I knew that. That's why I'm not being angry when I heard the rumour." Jimin said while he was smiling sheepishly. Hyura looked at him in disbelief. She didn't know that Jimin already knew about this. She hit his chest playfully and smiles. "who told you?" She asked him.

" Taehyung. But Baekhyun told him." Jimin said while the audiences were admiring their relationship. " I'm really going to kill Taehyung and Baekhyun" Hyura said while making her cute yet angry face. But Jimin was blushing as he saw that face made by Hyura because he found that it was so cute. But then, Jimin dragged his chair and let Hyura to have her seat while he was standing behind her. That Japanese model greeted Hyura while saying sorry towards her.

" I'll make it clearer everyone, I will only love my wife. And I have promised that before this in front of Army. So, hopefully all of you will understand. " Jimin explained and that's the end of the press conference.

Both of them made their way to Jimin's car. They were planned to go back to Korea on that day. But they canceled it. Hyura asked Jimin why did they still in Tokyo even though they already finished with the press conference and they have settled everything. " our son and daughter are having their holiday, right? So I guess, we should have our second honeymoon and maybe, add the number of our kids? " Jimin said while he was driving. Hyura playfully hit him as she was embarrassed by his words.

" I was just joking, dear Park Hyura " He claimed after being hit by her. They were laughing and that moment was on of the best moment together that they will always remember. " I was hoping that you were serious in what you just said " Hyura said and Jimin's face was getting red as he was blushing so hard. They were very happy with their life without third wheeler. So they spent time together as a husband and wife that were very happy with their marriage.

(THE END)