BONUS 2

I felt heartbroken after I heard what Jimin just said. He wasn't sure where did they go. I was sitting on the sofa, replacing him and all the members was worried too. "Hyura, you want extra tissue? I can get it for you" Jin said while smiling but Taehyung slowly hit him and he remained silent after that. Jimin was trying to comfort me but I was very disappointed with him. He made me became angry. That was a big problem okay.

"Okay, we'll try to find them, okay?" Jimin said while patting my head but I removed his hand away before I looked at him with a serious look. "Jimin, what made you changed? You cannot handle our son and our daughter but you wanted to have a lot of kids. Do you have any secret girlfriend that I never knew? " I asked him but he was just looked away. He was looking at the floor without even answered me. I couldn't help myself but to stand up and walked away. I walked to the kitchen and took what Jin made for us and placed them in front of them.

After that, I grabbed a car's key and wear my jacket before I walked out from my house. I stopped as I heard Jimin's voice; calling for my name repeatedly. He stood in front of me. "okay, we go together. They are our kids. We'll find them together" He said while he took the key away from my hand. I just looked at him who was walking into the car and waited for me to come in. So I just followed him. "Are you still mad at me?" He asked. Wasn't it obvious that I am not okay. "You haven't answered me yet" I replied and still focusing on the road. He was driving and he ignored my questions. He didn't want to answer me.

But then, his phone was ringing. And I was looking at the caller id but it was unknown number. But he picked up the call. He was smiling and he looked at me. I was hoping that it was a good news for me. And luckily, it was a good one. "Our son just called, he wanted us to pick them up at a place. I knew that place. So you can relax now." He explained and tears were stop rolling on my cheeks but a wide smile appeared instead.

An hour passed, we finally arrived at a hall. An empty hall because no one was there. There was only us. And our kids inside of the hall. I was wondering; what did they do inside of this empty hall. "please wait, I'll be back soon." He said and I just nodded my head before letting him to walk away from me. I waited outside of the hall. But ten minutes after that, he didn't come out yet. And our kids didn't come out from that hall yet. Was something bad happen? Why did he took a long time to bring them out.

I started to make a decision that might made Jimin became angry with me. I started to walk towards the door of the hall alone. Because I was worried about them. I was worried about him.

As I opened the door, I shouted his name, but I didn't get any reply from anyone. The hall was dark. And I kept walking without bringing any source of light. But then, a spotlight focused at me. Another spotlight focused at Jimin who was standing a meter further than me. "This is not the first time that I introduced you to Army. But today, I want to celebrate your special day together with our Army." He said while walking a few steps forward.

He was holding a stalk of flower with him. The hall was still dark with two spotlights that was focusing on us. "I want to make you feel happy, I want you to know, how precious you are to me" He continued walking a step forward.

"I don't want you feel worried and I want you to trust me. Because that's why I agreed to be yours. Because I know that I will do everything for you" He said. My eyes became watery as I heard his words. I realised that I didn't put my trust on him. "Don't worry, our kids were here. They never left. They were there, right behind you" He said. And I quickly turned my head around to find them and I saw two very familiar figures were standing while a candle was lighting up. They were holding my birthday cake. They came towards me. And the lamps in the hall was switched on. The hall was filled with Army which I never thought that things like this will happened again.

"Three persons who always make me happy and will make me feel stupid if I do anything wrong towards them are standing on the stage with me." He walked closer and approached me and gave me the flower in his hand. I looked at him with my teary eyes. And he moved his hand to my face; he was holding my face. His thumb was wiping away the tears. "I want Army to become the witness of my love towards you. Happy birthday to my very special person in my life. You are not my first girlfriend that I've ever have, but you are the greatest and sweetest woman that I've ever met after my mom." He said and his hand hold my hands. I was looking into his sincere eyes that were looking at me directly. His eyes became watery. But he was trying to hold his tears from flowing. Because he always said to me that he wanted to look strong in front of me. But he was strong enough to me.

"I love you with all my heart." He said. A sweet and soft lips crashed on my lips. That was the best moment in my life. We have done a lot of things together but today was the best between the best memories that we had together. His fans were cheering but then, I heard Jhope voice. "Yah both of you, get out, you are still kids." He said while pointing his finger to mine and Jimin's kids. We were smiling because we were very happy with our big family.

That was the best birthday ever.

----------------------------------------

Hey, check out @Jiminnie_85 's first book ! If you are running out of book to read or maybe you have no idea what to read, do check that person's first book.

And thank you for reading this book. Keep supporting people and hopefully good things will follow you! Have a nice day and thanks !