CHAPTER 16

"Love is not about your heart beating so fast, it's about how you actually feel to that person. The real feeling and more specifically, a strange feeling"

.

.

.

Jimin's pov

"Guys, I need to go to the toilet." I said and they all said yes and continued to talk to each other. I left the cafe and walked towards the toilet but to go to the toilet, I had to walk across our classroom first. As I walked in front of my class, I saw two girls were standing at Hyura's seat. It didn't make sense if they were our classmates as everyone was having their lunch at that moment. I walked closer to the door; more to hiding behind it as I wanted to see who they were. My eyes became wider as I saw Hyejin putting something inside Hyura's bag. "Yah Lee Hyejin! What the fuck are you doing?" I shouted and Hyejin with her friend startled as they heard me shouting at them. But after that they remained cool as they were smirking at me. I walked into the class and stood in front of Hyejin. "Get the fuck out of here!" I said to her. She replied me with chuckling over what I just said.

"Park Jimin...long time no see." She said while grabbing the collar of my uniform. She pulled my tie; making me to become closer to her. I looked away from looking her face. "Let go." I said and pulled back my tie and grabbed Hyura's bag to see what she put inside it. A few second after that, I saw a pack of white thing placed inside the bag between her books. I took it out from the bag to see what that was. I was extremely shocked after realising that was something dangerous that will put Hyura into harm. "Drugs? Are you crazy?" I shouted right in front of her face while throwing the small pack of drugs to her face. Her friend picked it up and kept it into her pocket right after that. She walked closer to me before she said, "Yes! I am crazy. I need you to fucking get back with me." She said more to shouting. I laughed sarcastically at her after hearing her nonsense words. I was just getting better with Hyura and now she wanted me to be with her again? A big no from me!

"Stop disturbing me and stop fucking disturb Hyura!" I said to her; still trying to hold my anger from making the situation become worst. I never laid my fingers on girls and I didn't want to do that at all. "Sure, I won't disturb Hyura." She said and walked closer to me. A few steps closer were taken by her until she finally stopped right in front of me while placing her hand on my chest and played with my tie. "But to not to disturb you, I can't" She said before she moved her face and placed it onto my chest. After she moved her head, there was a lipstick stain on my uniform. "You have to do a favour for me, or I'll make something that could make Hyura suffer." She continued. My eyes widen as I heard that. She wanted to hurt Hyura. I was stuck in between love and hatred. I was stuck in between choosing to protect with being with my wife or protecting her by getting away from her.

She walked out from the class but I stopped her, as I needed to make a decision so that she won't continue her plans upon my wife. "What do you actually want?" I asked slowly. She turned around and faced me with a smile before walking towards me while her friend was waiting for her at the teacher's desk in front of the classroom. "Leave her and be with me. Don't worry, it won't take a long time, but you better not to try to tell her anything." She said. She asked me to stay with her at the back of the class until Hyura came.

.

.

.

Hyura's pov

We were at the shopping mall as we planned. I felt relieved as they were there, together with me. I didn't feel like eating anything but seeing them all being happy, I didn't want to become the one who spoilt the mood at that moment. We took our seat at one of the restaurant there. Everyone was deciding what they wanted t eat while me and Suga Oppa were still sitting there without deciding what we wanted to eat yet. "Okay let's eat a lot today. Hyura, you should eat." Jin Oppa said and Jungkook was agreeing to what Jin Oppa said. I forced myself to smile and just nodded my head to make them feel better. "Yah, Hyura. If you don't like the idea, we better go home and take a nap." Suga Oppa said. Everyone was chuckling over what he just said. I admitted that it was kind of funny but I wasn't in the mood to be happy like them. I knew that they did that to make me feel better and to make me feel less sad. Everyone was laughing yet I was still forcing myself to smile until Namjoon Oppa said something to me. "Hyura, can we go somewhere for a while." He said. Everyone was looking at us but they just asked me to go with Namjoon Oppa. As we walked a few steps away, I heard Jin's loud voice said, "Yah I seriously have no idea how to make her happy again." I smiled a little after knowing that they were doing that for me. Their effort what I was looking forward to. While we walked together, Namjoon Oppa didn't say anything yet he just walked until we were out of the mall and sat at the bench outside the mall.

FAKE WIFE {COMPLETED} (Wattys2018)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें