CHAPTER 3

"It is the best to love wisely, no doubt; but to love foolishly is better than not to be able to love at all."
-------------------------------

The sun rays were reaching my face, slowly, I opened my eyes after having a deep sleep since it was a very tough day yesterday. My mind was miserable—with the fucking annoying marriage thing and also thinking of how's Jimin after what happened? He'll stop disturbing me, right? But we're friends, right? —it was just what's on my mind. He was still him, never changed. I sat on my bed and sighed. I knew, things weren't going as what I expected. I put everything aside and got ready for school.

I had no idea why, I felt very embarrassed to Jimin. Was it because he knew about the dumb arranged marriage? As I was so embarrassed, I was thinking of going to school earlier. I arrived at my school earlier so that I won't be meeting Jimin since we usually came at the same time. While I was walking at the hallway to my class, a hand suddenly grabbed mine. My heart was beating so fast, I was hoping that it wasn't Jimin because it's going to be very awkward since I dissed him a lot yesterday and since we hugged a lot. I could've ignored my feeling by the way. Luckily, it wasn't Jimin. It was Jungkook.

"Hyura! Are you in rush? You're walking so fast. I haven't seen Jimin Hyung yet so I think, let me just walk you to your class." Jungkook said. (Hyung ; a word that korean guy use to call a man who is older than them ; more like a brother) I stopped walking and turned my body to face him. I replied with a smile first. "That's so sweet Jungkook. Wait, you finally called Jimin with some respects, what an incredible thing to be proud of." I said. I really mean it because it was something new. Since Jimin was shorter— opps not short but not as tall as him; so Jungkook always dissed him. Both of us laughed because we thought it was so funny. We walked together as Jungkook offered to walk me to my class—just don't let us bumped into Jimin.

"Hyura, are you having a DAMN BIG fight with him? I mean, he usually reply us a lot in the group chat. But he seems very moody lately and don't even reply us." He explained. That must be because of his broke up problem. "None of you guys asked him what's his problem?"  I'm sorry. I wasn't so sure about him actually. I thought he might be heartbroken as he just broke up with his girlfriend. But we never knew if he had another problem. "We did not." He said.

"We did have a fight but I think that's normal. It might be because of something else. If he didn't tell you guys, I am no one to tell you." I said. I felt guilty because they were very close to each other but I ended up being the one who knew his problem first while he didn't tell any of them. They must be wanting to know exactly why he acted like that—but I've told you, I also wasn't so sure about his problem. "Even if I promise to not to tell anyone?" Jungkook added. He was so serious when it came to his members. I admired their friendship. But I had no right to tell them by myself. I knew that he was sincere and honest, but Jungkook, I am so sorry. I had to.

I wanted to have a healthier and happier life with no one to fight with, with no one to get awkward with—and I was hoping that things between me and Jimin will become normal. I wanted to have a normal life. Even if we didn't end up being friends, at least I didn't have to fight, again. During the whole period in the class, we didn't talk to each other at all. I felt like he was very annoyed with me; maybe it was just what I felt. "Jimin" I said slowly when all of us were about to go home as the class ended. He turned around and gave me an expressionless look. "Nothing. I already forgot what to say." I said—I lied, I actually wanted to know if he was doing fine. Both of us walked separately.

As I've reached my house, I entered my house after taking a deep breath.—not wanting to think of everything planned by mom. "Mom, I'm back." I said, but there was no respond at all. So I just did nothing but walking upstairs into my room and found a very beautiful long dress. With a note on it, written by mom.