SPECIAL 3

" Hyura, right? I'm Kai " He took his seat beside Hyura and he didn't even ask her if the seat belongs to someone. After that, they were just looking at each other because they were still awkward to each other. And Kai broke the awkward moment. " By the way, are you okay? I've read the article. The one that Jimin said that he won't deny the rumour but he didn't agree with it "

"I know. That's made me feel worried. I'm scared if he will leave me. I love him so much, Kai. And I can't lose him. Help me please" Kai just chuckled after he heard what she just said and he nodded his head. That means, he will help Hyura to get Jimin back. So first of all, they were discussing about their strategy. " I am already an artist so whoever I met in public will make everyone curious. We shouldn't tell anyone that we are being a fake couple but we should show them our closeness to each other instead. Is it okay? " Hyura nodded her head. But she was still thinking about what will Jimin said. She got a lot of things inside her head. Which, she thought that Jimin will be mad at her and maybe let her go. Or Jimin will come back to her; leaving that Japanese model.

" so what we're going to do for today? " Hyura asked Kai and Kai was smirking because he already got an idea about what they're going to do. "Just follow my steps " he said and he grabbed Hyura's hand to his car. He was driving her to somewhere that no one will expect but there's a lot of paparazzi that will be watching them if they went to that place.

"we're heading to SM building, so what I want you to do is, stay in this car for a minute after I walked into the building and after that, please walk out from the car and act like you are waiting for me. But please make sure that you look like waiting someone on that time "Kai's idea was brilliant. In a short time, the rumour will be out. Because they made it obvious and they looked like a couple. And they finally arrived after a few minutes. Kai winked at her and walked out from the car while looking around just to act like he was worried if someone saw he was with a girl. And he walked into the building.

After a minute, Hyura walked out from the car and waited for him at the car. She was acting like she was waiting for him to come out. But at the same time, she looked at her phone. She was still hoping that Jimin will text her at least but he didn't do that. But Kai did that instead.

She got a text from Kai, " I will be at the mirror at the second floor so I wish that you could wave at me happily. " She read the text and move her sight to the window at the second floor. She saw Kai who was looking directly at her from there. She waved her hand and both of them were smiling happily like a couple who was madly in love with each other.

After a few minutes, Kai walked out from the building and not as she expected, Kai came and gave her a hug using his right hand. He put his chin on his head. And he asked her to walk into the car and she just do as she was told. And Kai entered the car. He started to drive. " we will be a perfect duet you know. And why don't you be an actress? " Hyura was laughing after she heard that Kai asked her to be an actress because she didn't trust her acting skill.

"you can't judge me physically. But I am okay if I got any offer to be an actress. An extra actress."

" But you are cute and a cute yet pretty girlfriend suits you very well " Kai complimented.