BONUS

Hyura's pov

The house was messy. Jimin will be my first target. He must be the one who made this house become a mess like this. The towels were on the sofa, while the plates were in the sink and he didn't even washed them. Our house was totally a mess. "Park Jimin" I called upon him but no one answered. "what have you done to our house, Jimin?" I continued even though I didn't get any reply from him.

"I left you for a week but you haven't call our maid to clean this up?" I said while I was removing some sticky thing that sticked on my feet because I steeped on it. It was a gum. "Jimin, where are you? Who had the gum? It was on the floor you know and that is disgusting" I was still talking but then, I heard someone entered our house from the front door. It was Jimin and he was so happy even though our house was a trash. "Hello, Hyura. You are back and I miss you! " He walked towards me and gave a quick peck on my lips. But I was still not moving because I had no idea, should I be an angry wife or happy because he was extremely happy when I'm back?

He hugged me and whispered something. "My life is totally a mess without you, Hyura. And make sure you are prepared because tonight, I want something that I've been waiting for a long time" He whispered. Why did he suddenly talked about this? Ugh. "Your life was totally a mess? But I think, this house is messier" I said to him and he turned his head around and looked at his surroundings. He looked at me again while giving me a wink before he took his seat on the sofa.

"Don't worry, I'll call someone to clean all of this, okay " He said and I just rolled my eyes before I walked to the store room and took the mop. I started to swept the floor first.And then, I arranged everything back to their original places and continued to sweep the floor. "Are you sure, you are going to do this? I can just call a maid for us" Jimin said but he was still sitting on the floor and watching the movie that he just purchased. "You should have called the maid earlier, Jimin. It's okay. Where's our kids by the way?" I talked to him while cleaning up our house. He didn't answer me but he was laughing instead.

"oh they were hanging out with Taehyung and the other members" he finally answered ny question after he finished laughing. Ugh. Annoying. I was still mopping the floor but ge was still watching television while laughing. But then, the bell was ringing meaning that someone came to our house. Seeing Jimin who was still didn't move at all, I decided to open the door instead of waiting for him to do it. As I opened the door, Taehyung and RM entered our house. They looked very tired. "Hey, you are back" Taehyung said while giving me a hug before he took his seat on the sofa beside Jimin. RM did the same and the three of them were sitting on the sofa. "Yes, I'm back. Aren't you feel excited at all?" I asked just for fun.

" We are excited but we are tired right now so we are so sorry because we cannot show you how excited we are" RM said and I just let out a sighed and continued with my work. Suga entered our house after a few minutes and he was shocked after he found out that I was in the house. "Jimin didn't tell us that you are back." He said but I didn't reply him since I knew that Jimin didn't tell anyone cause he just knew that I'm back. "Let me help you. What should I do?" Suga offered to help me so I asked him to wash the dishes for me and he just nodded his head. That was amazing because I never saw him like this. He usually slept but that was totally different with Suga that I knew.

Jhope and Jin entered after that. Making me curious about them, why they didn't come at the same time. I mean, they usually came together. But wait, I suddenly remembered of something. "Hey wait, where is my kids?" I asked since I was told that they were with them. But why did they come here without my kids? I missed them. "Why did you asked us? You should ask your husband instead of asking us" Jin said and he walked to the kitchen because he wanted to prepare some foods for us. But wait, where were them?

" Err I thought they were with them " Jimin said with his calm face. Ugh. " where are them actually?" I asked but no one answered me. "They will be back, trust me" RM said, trying to comfort me but I was still worried. I kept doing my work. But then, I found a note with my son's handwriting. They stated that they won't be back anymore since Jimin didn't care about them at all.

I was so angry and I could feel that my blood was raising and my face became red as I saw that note. I couldn't believe that Jimin did that until they decided to not to come home again. What did he do? "Park Jimin, be honest, where are they and what did you do?" I asked him, more to shout. I couldn't help but I was extremely mad at him. He was shocked and he wasn't answer me anyway. "I asked you, where are they?" I asked him again before he stood up and hold my hand. The rest members were looking at us with their curious look.

" I can explain, but I'm so sorry, they left "