Untitled

Few people have been talking to me and almost all of them asked the same question. "How did you become an Army?"

I am someone who were not into kpop at first. The first Korean singer that I knew was G Dragon. I never knew anyone else except for him. But I never listened to his songs at all by the way.

When I was 13 years old and yeah I did go to school. My friend introduced me to Bigbang and oh yes the first time I knew that group was when I'm thirteen. The first thing that I said when my friend showed me their picture was "Damn I know this guy, but I don't remember his name" It's GD huhu. But he wasn't my bias, I like Seungri tbh.

But things changed a few days later, after I started to like Seungri, a friend of mine said to me that "Seungri is all mine. What do you feel if someone like your crush?" And yeah, I don't really like getting into stupid fight with my friend so I just moved on. But deep inside my heart, how can I move on when I just started to like him? And to be honest, I really wanted to say this to that person. "He doesn't know you, and that's what you said that he's yours?" But you know, a little kid like me at age thirteen won't be brave enough to say that to my friend who I just knew for a few months.

But there's someone who really concerned about me, that person cheered me up. Until one day, that person showed a video of a group of cute boys singing and dancing. "I like this group. Their dancing skills are awesome. But they are not from big company." My friend said.

It's BTS that we know today.

The first music video that my friend showed to me was Just One Day . That's it, and the first person that I am attracted to is Jimin. But we all know, when we join this family, we cannot choose anyone anymore since we love all of them :) That's how I know BTS and after that, I was doing some research about them and yeah, I finally know them a lot. Oh and not to forget, the first person that I knew and noticed in all the music videos that I watched in 2014 , RM (Namjoon). Because I don't know why, I just remembered him first.

Everytime I listen to their songs, I always think that I need to be happy. I think that I need to be better. When I look at their friendship, I feel like i want to have that kind of friendship too. Everytime they post their picture with their family, I always think that I want to make my parents happy and proud of me. They are not just a singer, but they are source of happiness in music. They make lots of people happy just by listening to their music and understanding the lyrics. They make me wanting to love everyone around me even more. That's why I keep on supporting them. They never make me forget about all my responsibilities at all. I do everything important first, but i always listen to their music. Because it's really good. Don't worry, I still know my limit. I shouldn't have to become too obsess over them. Because i have my own responsibilities too. :)

That's it, my sharing. If you want to share about yourself too, you can just comment below or by using direct message. I'll definitely reply yours. Sharing is caring :)