CHAPTER 20

"If you are worried about your future with that person, do remember that if you are meant to be together, nothing could stop it from happening."

---------------------------------------

Hoseok's pov

"Anyone please help!" I heard someone shoting from outside. But there wasn't anything happened after that so I kept on sleeping. A few seconds after that, the same voice asking for help, "Help me!" My eyes were opened widely. I sat on my bed frist; trying to think of what to do next. I took a few steps out from the room. But I didn't hear anything anymore. But my eyes were getting wider by the time I turned my body around and saw Hyura at the stairs with a lot of blood around her. I quickly ran towards her and try to make her to not fainted but knowing that she was very weak, she were fainted after that. "Hyura! Help everyone! Hyura is bleeding!" I shouted. A few doors were opened. Her parents were up and screamed after seeing her in the condition. They ran towards us. "Hoseok, quick! Let's bring her to the hospital!" Her mom said. Without even waiting for everyone, we took our steps first to the hospital.

I carried her into the car and helped by her mom. We both sat at the back while her dad was driving the car. I was looking at Hyura who didn't open her eyes at all. "She must be very weak and hurt." I said silently. I kept on blaming myself for didn't open the door and reacted earlier when I heard her shouting for the first time. Her mom was busy dialing Jimin's number. She wanted everyone to wait at the hospital especially Jimin. "Hello Jimin! Come to the hospital. Hyura fall and we're going to the hospital now." Her mom said to Jimin. Everyone became panic after hearing that Hyura fall and even panicked when the saw the blood themselves at the stairs. We went to the emergency part at the hospital and Hyura was brought inside for the doctor to check. We were waiting nervously in the hospital.

Jimin was the first one to come and followed by his mummy and our members. Jimin was running towards us with his eyes flooding with tears. "Where is my wife, mom?" He asked but Hyura's mom didn't respond anything as she was crying all the time. He turned around and faced me. He placed his hand on my shirt and grabbed it. "Hyung! Where's my wife? Why you didn'y tell me earlier!" He shouted right in front of my face. I felt bad as I felt guilty even more. I removed his hand away from grabbing my shirt. I looked at him with my teary eyes and his tears were falling down onto his cheeks. I pulled him into a hug before patting his back; I wanted to comfort him. "I'm so sorry Jimin. Everything happened too fast." I said to him. He was sobbing and cried harder after that. I knew, that wasn't a good thing to happen to them at this very young marriage stage.

The door was wide opened and a doctor came out from the room. She looked at us and tried to find her husband first. Jimin who saw the doctor quickly walked closer to her. "How's my wife? Is she okay? Is the baby okay?" Jimin asked. The doctor looked at Jimin and placed her hand on Jimin's shoulder before she said, "She is fine, but we do not know how she will if she knows that we couldn't save the baby. I am so sorry." The doctor said and stopped talking after that. We were all speechless after hearing what the doctor just said and our eyes were all plastered at Jimin who looked very frustrated and sad. "Can we see her?" Jimin's mummy asked. The doctor nodded my head before she and Hyura's parents went inside first. We were all waiting outside.

"I'll go out for a second. To buy Hyura's favourite food." Jimin said and we all nodded our heads, allowing him to go for a while. Maybe he was fine because Hyura was safe but seeing his face, we all knew that he felt very frustrated and bad with the news. After their parents were out, we all entered the room without Jimin because he wasn't with us. I walked directly towards Hyura and sat on the chair next to her. Her eyes were all read and she looked like already crying when she was with her parents before. I held her hands and said, "Hyura, I am so sorry. For not reacting earlier." I said with a drop of tears fall onto her bed. She hold my hand tighter. "It's okay. Things already happened. It's not your fault, besides, I want to say thank you to you too." Hyura said. She was such a very strong girl. Everyone took a few steps closer to her and stood right next to her. They were all hiding their tears when they looked at Hyura at that time. "It's okay everyone. I'm more than happy seeing you guys are here with me through my ups and downs." She said making our eyes flooding with tears even more. Jin Hyung asked Hyura to take her rest first while we will be waiting there for her. She fall asleep a few minutes after that. She must felt very tired.