CHAPTER 12

"The way to love anything is to realize that it might be lost"
--------------------------------

Jimin's pov

We went to the shopping mall just to buy a few clothes to both of us. It was just to spend time together more as we kept on fighting before, so I was thinking of to be nice and make her feel comfortable being with someone who she used to hate the most. After we came back from the shopping mall, she walked into her room right after she walked out from the car. While me, I just walked to the living room and sat on the couch; switching on the television but I got interrupted by the ringing of my phone. I grabbed my phone while my eyes were still looking at the television to find a very nice and exciting channel. "Yes, hello." I said and heard my mom's voice answering me. I smiled as that voice was the one that I've been wanting to hear the most. "Yes Mummy, how are you?" I asked excitedly and heard her laughing over my excitement.

"Great, where's Hyura? Are you guys good? Haven't heard about both of you for so long." She said. I felt relieved as she might have no idea that we fought during our trip to Jeju before. But we were doing good. Both of us were talking for a few minutes before I started to talk about something more serious. It wasn't what I wanted but mummy started it first. "Mummy, there's no one doesn't want to have a kid. We also want that. But you have to talk about this to Hyura because I'm okay with everything." I said to mummy. I was very embarrassed because I didn't like talking about something like this with my parents because it was so awkward. I walked to our room while I was still on the phone with my mom; closing the door behind my back and turned around. My jaw dropped as I saw Hyura with towel wrapping around her body.

It wasn't the first time I saw her half naked like that, but I also had no idea why did I keep on seeing her getting more attractive every day. "Jimin sshi!" My mom shouted as I was remained silent after that. "I'll call you back later, okay?" I said and ended the call. I walked to the bed and sat on it while my eyes were still following the movements of Hyura. She, who was just realised that I was there inside the room with her, quickly took her pyjama and brought it into the toilet. She got changed in the toilet and came out a few minutes after that. "Who was that?" She asked while drying her hair with a new towel. "Mummy, she just arrived at Korea." I said. She nodded her head and took her seat beside me. Her right hand was struggling with drying her hair while scrolling through her phone. I moved a little bit closer towards her direction and hold her right hand; stopping her from kept on drying her hair. She looked directly into my eyes after that.

We made eye contact for a minute. Hyura remained silent until I started to move her head closer to mine. "What are you doing?" She asked as she noticed that I was moving her head closer. I smirked before grabbing the towel in her hand. I helped her to dry her hair because I thought she wanted to scroll through her phone so I just wanted to help.

Hyura's pov

I was very shocked as he helped me to dry my hair using the towel. It was something unusual for him and me. He dried my hairs slowly but very nicely as it was calming me with a slow massage that he did to my head. It felt so nice. "Yah Jimin, for how many girls have you did this?" I asked. He chuckled after hearing my questions. He was taking a few seconds to think of the answer, and I knew it was very weird. "If I'm being honest, you won't like the answer." He said. I felt a little bit disappointed because of his answer. That means, he already did that to a girl. I wasn't special. I didn't ask him to stop because it was so nice even though I was disappointed. "Just tell me who." I said to him.

"You're the third." He replied. Wait what. I thought it was just one person but he did that to two girls? It wasn't what I expected it to be. "Stop, I seriously don't feel special at all now." I said and took the towel away from his hands. He looked at me confusedly. I didn't say anything and just continued scrolling through my phone. "My grandma, mummy and you. Three important girls." He said. I kept quiet as I was thinking that I should've known it earlier. I should've guessed it earlier, why did I have to become disappointed right after hearing that I was the third before asking him who were the first and the second girls. I stood up while rolling my eyes at him and said, "I already know that!" and walked away after that.