CHAPTER 4

"True love knows no league"
----------------------------
I thought the night will be ended with me sleeping peacefully inside my room, but everything that just came into my mind was wrong after Jimin just disturbed my personal time in the room.

"Yah Lee Hyura! Are you sleeping? Yah Lee Hyura!" He shouted while knocking my door impatiently. I was just finished taking my shower; was drying my hair and still in my towel wrapping my body. I quickly ran to my luggage to grab my shirt and short for me to wear. Luckily, I locked the door. "Yah Park Jimin! Stop knocking like there's no tomorrow please! I'm wearing my shirt, just wait!" I replied with shouting from my room. Just hearing him laughing loudly from outside. We didn't know what so funny. "Hyura, listen carefully. Don't you ever dare to tell any other boys what you're doing especially something like waring your bra, or shirt or anything, if they are not me." Stupid! Because it was only you, that's why I had a courage to say that. I walked out from my room with opening the door to see Jimin who was still standing in front of my room with smiling. His face was red as he was laughing just now and his eyes can't be seen—that's seriously cute, I mean his eyes.

"I'm so done with you. Look, I have a cute squirrel on my shirt." I said while pointing at the printed squirrel on my white shirt. It was so cute! Cuter than Jimin with his eye smiles. "Hyura, are you trying to attract me? With wearing that?" Jimin asked. I smirked and walked downstairs as I was hungry since we left my house. We didn't eat anything yet so I was thinking of making something for myself. He walked faster behind me making me to grin of what I just decided to do. "Yah! You know it's not proper to wear a white shirt with a bright colour of bra DID YOU KNOW THAT?" He said. I couldn't help myself from chuckling of his reaction seeing me wearing that. What's wrong? "Just act like normal Jimin. You've seen a lot of girls just wearing bikinis and you couldn't see me wearing this? At least I put on my shirt." I said and walked straightly to the kitchen. "Whatever, it's not that I'm attracted to you just because you wear something appealing." He said and took his seat on the chair at the kitchen. I was taking out the cereal and vegetables and all the things that we've bought and transferred them into the refrigerator.

Without no one disturbed him; and no one did talk to him, all of sudden he said; "If you don't have something to wear, you can just wear my shirt, you know?" He suddenly said. I turned my body to face that annoying asshole who was just sitting there and did nothing but complaining. "You cook, I'll go and change into a long pyjama for you." I said and put down everything that I just hold.

"No, just continue to cook. I'm starving." He quickly said and made me to continue with what I just did. I didn't have any idea what to cook. "What do you want to eat? Tell me faster." I asked him.

"Can you please make pizza?"
"Only if you promise me that you won't complain if they're not good." I said to him and continued doing my work. It was easy because we already had the dough and I just had to prepare the toppings for the pizza. It wasn't that hard—it will be hard if I had to prepare the dough by myself. I glanced at him; Jimin was busy playing games using his phone while waiting for the food to be done. It was about the time to take out the pizza from the oven. Accidentally, I touched the plate without wearing anything. "Oh my god that's hot."
Jimin turned his head and looked at me with his shocked face, he straightly came towards me and took my hand to take a look. He caressed my hand—he's kinda sweet.

And then he laughed at me.

"Yah! What so funny?" I said while rolling my eyes at him. He was still laughing loudly until his eyes became teary. That was rude.
"Ah come on Hyura. That's so funny okay. Only stupid people don't wear gloves when they are taking out something from the oven okay. And you were one of them, that's funny." He said while still laughing at me. Slowly, my eyes became a little bit teary as I was holding the pain at my hand and also the pain in my heart. His words were killing me—how can I stay with this person for the rest of my life? He kept on hurting me.