SPECIAL 2

The rumour was true? Hyura felt very disappointed

She trusted Jimin but what she got was the same thing that happened a long time ago. A press conference will be held to make sure that that was the truth. And Jimin also that Japanese model also agreed to attend the press conference. But lately, Jimin didn't pick up her call. And also any call from their daughter and son. Hyura was so mad. He changed 360 degree just because of that girl.

So, she was going to BTS's house since she needed to meet J-hope and Suga to handle something. Jimin who didn't come back home was there all the time. He don't even want to see Hyura face and no one knew the reason why he did that. If he was trying to prank her, he would at least tell someone in BTS because they will work together. But everything was different.

" Suga oppa, so I guess we should discuss about this at a secret place maybe. Since it's our privacy and someone seems like he doesn't like to see me in this house. So I'll be waiting for you okay. " Hyura said to Suga and both of them made their way to walk out from the house. Jimin was just smirking but then he continued to smile again after he received a text from someone and no one knew that.

While Suga and Hyura were discussing about their upcoming business, Baekhyun and his wife, Hyejin came and they sat with them. They greeted both of them. " hi Hyura. You are alone? Where's Jimin?" Baekhyun asked but Hyejin who seems like she already knew about the rumour, she elbowed Baekhyun who was standing beside him and he remained silent after that. " I hope you can be strong, Hyura. " Hyejin said and Hyura was just looked at somewhere else to avoid eye contact. That's because, Hyura might cried if someone talked about Jimin to her.

But after along time they have discussed and Suga was going back to his house, Hyejin came out with an idea because she noticed that Hyura was very sad and she's not paying her attention at all to the discussion. " why don't we make a rumour about you too? Let's make Jimin feel hurt too. What do you think huh? Hyura? " Hyejin said towards Hyura but she didn't understand that yet .

" you, be Baekhyun's friend's girlfriend? How was it? Since his friend is in the same group with him and he is a popular singer too so that would make Jimin felt like he has to compete. " Hyura looked happy with that idea and she just agreed with that idea. But it's a little bit difficult since they need to make a rumour and they need to be together and spend time together a lot. So that Jimin will trusted that. "I'll call him and asked him if he's okay with that " Baekhyun called his friend. And he mentioned Kai's name. So Kai would be her fake boyfriend.

" He said, he's at somewhere around this mall right now, so why don't you guys met and talk to each other. Get to know each other and plan something first? We'll be going now okay." Baekhyun said to her and they left her to go for a window shopping together. And Hyura was sitting there and she just waited for Kai to come. But then, a hot voice suddenly called out her name from her back.

" Hyura, right? I'm Kai "