CHAPTER 10

"True love is like ghosts, which everybody talks about and few have seen"
--------------------------------

.

.

.
It was the weekend, only both of us living in the house as the maids were all going back to their own houses. I woke up early in the morning and went downstairs to do the housework. There was nothing much to do as they already done that before but I still had to make sure the house was clean as always. After cleaning the house, I walked to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for me and also for Jimin. While I was busy preparing foods for both of us, Jimin walked to the kitchen and stood beside me while looking at me cooking. "Hahaha Jimin, are you okay? You still look sleepy." He smiled and continued looking at the foods that I was preparing. "What are we going to eat?" He asked.

"Sandwiches and salad. Are you okay with the foods? Or do you wish to eat something else?" He remained silent for a few seconds. But then he walked to the table and took his seat while waiting for the food to be served. "I don't like salad. I'll just eat the sandwich." He said. I brought the two plates with sandwiches and salad and placed them onto the table. I took my seat in front of him and started to put the salad on my plate. Jimin was waiting for me to put the foods on his plate.

I was eating the salad and caught Jimin was looking at me while having his sandwich. I asked him what he wanted, as he looked very confused at that time. Maybe because he was still sleepy. "Does the salad taste good?" He asked. I chuckle while chewing the remaining vegetable in my mouth. I nodded my head to tell him that it was good. Jimin was still looking at me with the same look. "You can try." I said but he shook his head as he didn't want to try it. I just continued eating, I've offered him the food but it was him who didn't want to try.

"Jimin, open your mouth." I said and quickly feed him the salad as he was about to talk. He chewed the salad while he was glaring at me. If that's the only way to make him try the salad that I've made myself, I'd loved to do it again. His glare turned into eye smiles. He was smiling while enjoying the food. "I don't want to try something like this because I'm afraid if this won't taste good and I'll never eat salad again." He said. I knew the feeling when you were trying a new food and if the first try wasn't good, it'll change your perception on the food. Even if at the other places served the food and it was delicious. I smiled as he was enjoying the foods even though he was just underestimating my capability in cooking.

While we were enjoying the foods, I suddenly came up with an idea. "Yah Jimin, let's go for a jog after this." I said all of sudden. Jimin looked at me while smiling. I also had no idea what he was thinking. "That's so random, nerd." I continued eating until he finally said that he agreed to go for a jog with me at the park. Actually, if he didn't want to go, it had nothing to do with me as I will keep on going even if I had to go alone. But I thought that if he joined, it would be fun.

After both of us finished eating and our stomachs were filled with healthy foods, we got ready to go for the jog together. I waited for him outside of the house while tying the shoelace of my sport shoes. I waited for him around ten minutes but he still didn't come out. "Where are you, Jimin? You are such a terrible jerk. You make me waiting for you for a long time." I shouted and heard him replying me with shouting from inside of the house. "Stop saying all the nonsense shits. Let's go." He said as he were in rush. I was there waiting for him for so long but he just came without saying sorry and acted like he did nothing. Just like he wasn't late at all. I rolled my eyes and both of us started to jog together. The first round was fine, until it came to the second round. He was jogging right behind me but for the second round, he wasn't there anymore. I didn't think that I jogged so fast.