SPECIAL 4

" so here we are. Is Jimin in your house right now?" Kai, who just sent Hyura at her house because he thought that a woman like her can't went home alone since it's already night. So he was volunteered to send her. He was so gentleman but Hyura was still thinking about Jimin. " I don't think so, since he usually stay at BTS's house" Hyura said while taking her handbag before she opened the door and walked out from Kai's car. She waved her hand and walked passed the main gate. But then, she received a phone call from her mother in law, Mummy.

"yes mummy?"

" oh, Hyura, I made this call because I would like to ask you something important. Since it's school holidays right now, so is it okay if I take your son and your daughter to Australia? It's okay if you won't agree "

Hyura was still on the phone while walking into her house.

" no, that's okay, mummy. But you should ask...." She suddenly stopped after she saw Jimin who was sitting on the sofa at the living room. But then, she continued talking to mummy.

" it's okay. Just bring them if you one. But they are quite clingy. So be prepared hahah. Okay mummy, I need to do something. Bye" and she ended the call. She just played her phone and Jimin stood up after he saw her walking towards him. But he got it wrong, Hyura wanted to go to the kitchen. But she still played her phone. And she walked in front of Jimin without even greeted him.

" I am still your husband. You should at least say hi to me " He suddenly said after she walked pass him. Hyura was turning her body to face him and she just looked at him. And she turned again after that without even saying hi to him. She walked to the kitchen and made a drink. And she brought it to Jimin who was still at the living room. She placed the coffee on the table. " your coffee. But I don't know if you will like it or not " she said and walked to sit on the other sofa.

He took the coffee and drank it. " who sent you?" He asked her but Hyura was still scrolling her phone. But then, Jimin grabbed the phone from her hand. Hyura looked at him angrily. " someone who care about me more than you do. Give me back my phone. That's my privacy ! " Hyura shouted as she took back her phone and about to walk away from there. But she stopped when she heard Jimin said something. " privacy? Since when? Huh. By the way, I'm going to Japan tomorrow. "

Hyura was smirking while turning her head around to face him. " oh to meet that Japanese model. Go on, I don't need a cheater in my life. "Jimin didn't say anything just like he really cheated on her. And she just walked away to her room and she closed the door.

She was very angry. But behind the door, she was crying heavily. Regretting about her action towards Jimin that she loved so much. She had no idea why she acted like that. She was so disappointed. She was so mad and she was thinking that her life would be nothing without him. All the flashbacks of their memories came back. When they celebrated their anniversary, when Jimin brought her to Spain with a special dinner inside the flight. That was awesome. She remembered when Jimin confessed to Army at their concert that she was the only one in his life. But what's happening right now was making her to feel hurt even more.

" am I not perfect enough for him? Am I a bad wife? Am I ugly? I am not as pretty as her? What have I done until he chose her over me? He didn't love me anymore? But I'm still loving him and always love him "

Her words can be heard by Jimin who was standing behind the door. He heard everything but what he did is just walked away from there and drove to BTS's house.

He left without even cared.