SPECIAL 7

" what are you doing here, Park Hyura? " Hyura quickly stood up and Jimin was just looking at her. But she was scared of all of the reporters as Jimin already knew. She don't really like sounds of camera clicking, all the reporter and the flash of the cameras. " can't they just go?" Hyura was trying to make herself look calm but deep inside her heart, she really needed someone to comfort her so that she won't cry.

" All of you can dismiss now. As I said, I will reveal the truth on the next press conference. Leave both of us alone, thanks" Jimin explained to everyone and they agreed to leave both of us. After they dismissed while Hyura and Jimin was still standing at the lobby, they still didn't say anything. But Jimin eyes were looking at every corner of the hotel's lobby. " where is your boyfriend? He didn't accompany you? Ohhh both of you are having a holiday right? Okay won't disturb you " Jimin said and about to walk away. But he stopped after he realised that what he just said was wrong.

" I don't have a time for holiday when my husband is gaining attentions from everyone. Besides, Kai is my friend. As I realised that I cannot have a boyfriend since I still love you!" Hyura shouted from his back. But he was just smirking before he turned his head to face her. " I'm sorry, but you aren't clear enough about my relationship with her, right? You wanted me to make it clearer for you?" He asked. Hyura was just looking down. She knew that everything was her fault. She shouldn't have to ask Kai and acted like her girlfriend. That must be the reason why Jimin being like this. She remained silent. But Jimin continued.

" where are you going to stay for tonight? " Jimin asked her but she didn't answer since she got no place to stay and she didn't brought enough money. So she was thinking to just stay with her aunty in Japan. But, her house was further than she thought. But then, Jimin walked closer to her and grabbed her hand before dragging her to the lift. " I know you very well, Hyura. You shouldn't have to lie. " he said and the lift was open and Jimin walked into the lift first and press the button so that the door won't close yet since Hyura still didn't walk into the lift yet.

" I don't want to follow you. I already have a place to stay " Hyura said and walked away but Jimin chased her. He finally got her and he grabbed her hand once again. But this time, it was tighter. He dragged her into the lift. " you shouldn't lie! I am your husband and you should follow me " Jimin shouted in the lift and there were only both of them in the lift. Hyura was still looking at somewhere else. But then, Jimin heard a sound of someone sobbing. Hyura was crying but she was trying to hide that fact. She forgot that she can't lie to Jimin.

Jimin turned his body to face her. He felt so guilty since Hyura cried because of him. He took a deep breath before he cupped her face and made her to look at him. " I'll book a ticket for you to go back to Korea. I have another press conference tomorrow. Make sure you go back. Whatever my decision is, you have to accept it even if you hurt. " Jimin said that to Hyura in a calm tone. But Hyura was still crying.

" If all my words will make you cry, then I will say nothing " he added.