SPECIAL 8

Jimin was sitting on the sofa in his room, while Hyura was too tired and she finally fall asleep. They didn't get a time to talk to each other since Jimin was afraid that Hyura was tired so he just let her to sleep. " that's her phone? " Jimin was looking at an iPhone placed on the table. Yes, he was shocked because that's a new version of iPhone but he didn't know that she already bought it.

He took the phone and unlock it with his birthdate since he already knew that Hyura won't change her password. Her gallery was full of her pictures with BTS and their pictures together when they were at Paris, on their wedding day. She still kept it. But the latest picture was a picture of Jimin with that Japanese model. "she must be very disappointed" Jimin said and he put the phone back onto the table.

(THE NEXT DAY)

" I'll send you to the airport okay. But please hurry up since I need to attend a press conference. " Jimin said to Hyura who was still getting herself ready because she will be going back to Korea. " it's okay, I'll go there by myself" she said and Jimin just agreed with her idea since he was in rush. So he got himself ready and walked out from the hotel with Hyura but they went to separate ways after that.

Jimin went to the press conference but his mind was still thinking about Hyura. He was thinking I she really went to the airport? What if she lost? He was too worried. And he finally entered the press conference with a lot of audiences joined. He was sitting at the long table in front of everyone with that Japanese model.

" so Park Jimin, are you really going to reveal your status right now?"

" yes, maybe. But as I promised, I will reveal it today, right? So I'll do what I said" Jimin replied. But everyone was still not ready because the audiences just entered the hall. And they were given a glass with a drink.

" okay so let's start this. Jimin, you should tell whatever you want"

" actually, I am very comfortable being around her. Yes she is very kind and she's my ideal type to be honest" Jimin explained while the audiences started to make some noise. They were whispering.

" so you and her are really in a relationship"

" you want us to be honest? " that Japanese model spoke. She was chuckling after she said that. Maybe, they were really in a relationship because Jimin looked very embarrassed by her words.

" Yes please"

" So we are just friends. We are not in a relationship " That Japanese model stated. And everyone was so shocked by her words. She also stated that Jimin already had someone else. And they were just close to each other and that didn't mean that they were in love.

" besides, I am a loyal person. I already have someone in my life right now. " Jimin added. The reporters were keep on asking him a lot of questions.

" who is she? Your wife? "

" She is my best friend, she is very special to me, she is a good mummy for my kids, she is the best babysitter who always take care of me, she's very clumsy and I couldn't describe how much I love her. She is my wife, Park Hyura "

A sound of glass broken can be heard and everyone was looking at the same spot which was a place that a woman was there. She was wearing a cap and a black oversized shirt. She was there from the beginning of the press conference. But right now, she gained everyone's attention because she was crying and sobbing after Jimin stated that he only love his wife. Jimin was looking at her too with his confused look. But then, his eyes went wider and he stood up while looking at that woman.

" Hyura? " Jimin shouted while looking at her. And everyone was shocked because that woman was Hyura, Jimin's wife.