CHAPTER 23

"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."

-------------------------------------------

After coming home from the shopping mall, we realised that the members weren't at home at that moment. The moment where Jungkook said that they will be staying at home flashed into my mind. I smirked after knowing that it was just what he said but not anyone else. We walked out from the car and I took the things that we bought just now without even being helped by Jimin. He quickly ran into the house and closed the door. I smiled before walking towards the door, by the time I wanted to open the door, it was locked. "Yah Jimin! Open the door. I'm tired." I said; more to shouting. The door still wasn't opened. But I heard his voice saying, "What's the magic word?" I laughed as he was so childish but cute.

"Jimin got his jam?" I said just to make him annoyed."Yah! It's not that! I won't open until you get the magic words." He said playfully. I sighed after that while still trying to think of the words that I should say. "Or maybe, I love you, Jimin?" I said. If I knew that he will open the door after I said those words, I will be saying those words earlier. Maybe because he was the only one who always said those words to me while I was just agreeing to him. It was because I'm not good at words but I showed my love towards my actions. After the door was opened, I walked into the house and closed the door behind me; seeing Jimin was laughing playfully at the living room. I had no idea what's happening to him at that moment. We got changed into our pyjama and after that I walked out from the room to the kitchen as I had to cook dinner for us.

I opened the door of the fridge and saw the banana milks were still there. "Ah Jungkook..." I said. I missed the members to be honest. Where were they going? I didn't want to follow my emotions so I continued cooking until I heard the front door was being knocked. Luckily I already finished cooking and it just needed to be served. I walked to the door to look at who came and opened the door after that. "Hey, Hyura!" He shouted as he saw me standing in front of the door. I face palmed myself after seeing Taehyung standing there. But my eyes were wandering wildly to find the other members but I just remembered that he went to the shopping mall alone. "Come in, Tae." I said and closed the door after that. "Where's Jimin?" He asked while making his way to the couch at the living room. "He's inside the room." I said and made my way to the kitchen as I still had to serve the foods. After finished serving the foods, Jimin walked out from our room and walked downstairs happily as he saw Taehyung at the living room. I was still serving the foods and plates onto the dining table. "Hey Tae. Let's go and have our dinner, shall we?" Jimin said to Taehyung as both of them walked to the kitchen together after that. What's bothering my mind was where the other members were? They didn't tell me anything yet informed us that they already left or something.

We were eating together and it was very silent as there wasn't anyone spoke up. We were all remained quiet as we were strangers. But the things that had been bothering my mind, I wanted to know. So I started to look at Taehyung before asking him, "Taehyung, I couldn't find the other members and they didn't say any words after leaving. Where are they actually?" I asked Taehyung. After he heard my question, he turned his head and looked at Jimin. He didn't answer my question yet he was looking at Jimin as if Jimin had the answer to my question. "Ah, they texted me saying that they will be going out for a while." Jimin said. He didn't even look at me but he was answering me while looking at Taehyung. But that was okay as I got the answer that I wanted. After finished eating, we were drinking together for a few minutes before Jimin walked upstairs into our room and Taehyung was sitting on the couch while watching television. I was collecting all the plates and glasses to be washed.