CHAPTER 21

"Love is general, caring about people around you is also because of love."

.

.

.

I woke up early in the morning while Jimin was still sleeping soundly and no one was up yet. I walked straight to the kitchen and opened the refrigerator seeing nothing was inside the refrigerator. I sighed before taking my phone and dialed a number to get food delivery because we really had nothing to eat. Yes we did have but it might not enough for all of us. If only for two people might be okay. "Ah, I should go and buy something to cook for lunch." I walked upstairs and walked into my room first. Jimin was still sleeping soundly while I walked towards him and woke him up. "Jimin, we need to go to the supermarket. There's nothing more inside the refrigerator." I said to him. He placed the pillow on his head as if he didn't want to hear anything and wanted to continue sleeping. I understood, he was staying up with Jungkook and Taehyung last night that's why he was sleepy like that. I removed the pillow from him and he slowly opened his eyes while looking at me cutely.

"Baby, can you go with anyone else?" Jimin said cutely at me. I was slooking at him while pouting as he still didn't want to go with me and asked me to go with anyone els instead. "But they were all still sleeping." I said and pouted. Jimin sat up and hold my hands. He was looking at me while giving his smile but his eyes looked swollen as he didn't have enough sleep. "Okay baby. We'll go okay. Let me wash my face first." Jimin said and I smiled after victory belonged to me as he agreed to bring me to the supermarket.

We finally arrived to the supermarket that was about 900 metres from our house. Yes it was that close but I actually wanted to go for a grocery shopping with Jimin, that was all. Jimin asked me to get into the supermarket first as he dropped me first in front of the entrance door. He wanted to go to park the car first. As I walked into the supermarket first, I took the trolley with me and pushed it into the supermarket. "Hah what to buy?" I questioned myself because I had no idea what to buy. I walked to the first section which was the cereal section. I walked while checking my phone as Jimin was texting me and asked where amI. So I was replying him while pushing the trolley until I accidentally hit a box of cereal until it fall down on the floor. When I wanted to pick up the box again, there was someone else helped to pick up the box for me. I looked at that person and my eyes were getting wider as I was very shocked. "You are still clumsy." He said while ruffling my hair. I removed his hand away from touching my head and he was looking at me confusely. "Stop disturbing me, Baekhyun." I said and about to walk away but he grabbed my hand to stop me from walking. I rolled my eyes and removed his hand away from grabbing mine. I was very annoyed and mad but I didn't want to make a scene at the supermarket as it was very public.

"Hey hey, what's wrong babe?" He asked while trying to hold me again. But then I pushed his hand making him rolling his eyes because I was so rude towards him. And I stood there right in front of him while folding my hands on my chest. I looked at him from head to toe; wanted to see what's not right about him. "I'm married, Baekyun. You know that." I said to him. He after that chuckled without even felt guilty when he made me become uncomfortable with his presence just now and he even disturbed me and that was rude and I didn't like it at all. But then, someoen apporached me from behind. He placed his hands onto my shoulder and pulled me closer to him. "We already talked, right buddy?" Jimin said to Baekhyun. He took a few steps closer towards us and placed his left hand onto Jimin's shoulder. Jimin's eyes were looking at his hand that was placed onto his shoulder and after that, he removed the hand away from touching him, in a polite way. "What's mine, is only mine, bro." He said to Jimin. A smirk started to appear at the corner of Jimin's lips. He didn't want to fight in thenpublic nor hurt anyone's heart at that moment. But he didn't want him to disturb me anymore. "What do you mean? She's totally mine, Baek. Move one, seriously." Jimin said and patted Baehyun's back and hold my hand before we both were about to walk away. We hear him chuckling at our back so we turned around to look at him again.