CHAPTER 8

"Love is an act endless forgiveness, a tender look which becomes habit."
----------------------------------

My parents were at Australia, so I was thinking of staying at their house while they were't at home. I really had no idea where to go anymore. Going back to mine and Jimin's house was a big no from me. I was trying to avoid him at the moment. I really didn't want to see his face yet. So while I was walking home after walking out from the taxi.

"Well I'm too busy for your business

Go find a girl who wants to listen,

Cause if you think I was born yesterday

You have got me wrong,

So I cut you off, I dont need your love,

Cause I already cried enough, I've been done."

I walked while listening to Dua Lipa's song, IDGAF. I walked while bringing my luggage with me. Out of the blue, I bumped into someone until I fall onto the ground. He was helping me to stand and saying sorry repeatedly. I looked up and saw his face, my eyes were getting wider as I saw him. "Jin Oppa?" I said his name. Jin was one of Jimin's close friends that was why I'm shocked after seeing him. He smiled after seeing me and even made his dad jokes first before everything. "Wait, talking about you, why are you here? Jimin just posted his picture at Jeju in our group chat. Why are you here?" He asked.

"I'll tell you later, Oppa. But right now, please help me. Is there any homestay for me to stay for a while?" I asked Jin Oppa as he stayed in the area so he must knew about the nearest homestay or maybe a cheaper homestay in the area. But before that, he looked at me while grinning. He must already got the idea about what happened. "That little kid Park Jimin, he did something, right? Did he hurt you?" Jin Oppa asked. I smiled right after hearing what he just said. I didn't smile because he just guessed what happened, but it was so funny that Jin Oppa will acted like a father in every situation. Maybe because he was the oldest in between seven of them. But still, Jin Oppa had no idea what Jimin actually did. It wasn't hurting me but it was killing me; I mean what Jimin did to me was killing me. "Okay, yah Oppa. Stop being an old man. Do you wanna help me or not?" I asked. He smiled cheepishly before nodding his head; showing that he wanted to help.

"I'll call the owner of one homestay that I know first. And then, I'll let you know." He said and quickly took out his phone and dialed the number. He walked further than me as he wanted to deal with the owner of the house. I was waiting for him while sitting on the bench under the tree. After a few minutes, he came back; smiling. "Hyura, he said you can stay at his house. It is near to our school. Is it okay?" Jin Oppa said and excitedly I stood up and bowed to him. But after that I looked at him with a confuse look. Did I have to stay with that person or he had another house? "Yah, Oppa. If I stay in his house, where he will be staying at?" I asked. Jin Oppa laughed right after he heard my question. He found it funny as it was probably a very dumb question to him. But seriously, where will he stayed?

Jin Oppa said that he'll bring me to the house and before we went to the homestay, I had to go back to where me and Jimin live. Jin Oppa was still doing his dad jokes while I was laughing histerically as his dad jokes really worked. "Hyura, are you sure you didn't want to just live with Jimin? You guys are still new." He suddenly said; making the situation to become tense. I forced myself to give him a fake smile and aswered him. "Oppa, I need a space to make a right decision." I said; replying to his question. I knew Jin Oppa was the most understanding one, and he'll understand me. "And are you sure that you are okay living near to school. You can't skip school nor be late as you live near to the school." He said. We both laugh histerically as his words were just too funny and he knew how to make me laugh like that. He was just too good at making jokes and assumptions like that. He just assumed that I wanted to skip school when I always came early for school before this and never skipped classes . "Hyura, his house has a lot of rooms. I can sleepover at your house and watch movie together." Jin Oppa said. He was always like that. Making his own plan with only him agreed to his plan. While we were walking;on our way to my Jimin's house to take a few of my clothes, Jin Oppa asked me to tell him what happened between me and Jimin. I did explain to him about what happened but there was certain parts that I didn;t tell him as I was just telling him the important part of the story. "Jimin used to be a very shy one in our group. I didn't expect him to become like that after what Hyejin did to him. He might feel hurt by Hyejin that's why he chose the path he takes right now." He said. I was nodding my head as I kinda agreed to what he just said.