SPECIAL 5

Hyura walked out from her bedroom with her red eyes. Yes, she cried a lot because she don't want to lose him. She loved him very much. But she couldn't find him in their house. But there's a note on the dining table.

" I'll be going to Japan as I have informed you. Yes, I am going to meet that Japanese model definitely. And you, TAKE CARE "

She crumpled that note and threw it. Yes, the note, it's looked like Jimin still being a caring husband. But the fact that he's going to meet that girl made her hurt even more.

" I'll make you change your mind, Jimin " she monologue while drinking Jimin's coffee that he didn't finish it. Looks like a psycho woman but no she's not. She was just trying to get Jimin again. Of course we will fight for someone that we love the most, right? Same goes to her.

(THE NEXT MORNING)

She was sitting at the living room while watching television. But then, she got a text from someone. She was so excited but that was just a fake hope. She thought that Jimin texted her but it's Kai. "Hyura! Okay, you should check out the link that I've sent you. You must check it okay! " She looked at the text weirdly and clicked at the link given by Kai. Amazingly, the reporters already made a lot of articles about them.

" Kai with his new girlfriend?"

"Kai's girlfriend is Jimin's wife"

" Kai was caught dating with a girl known as Hyura in front of SM Building."

Oh my god, they did a really good job. Hopefully, Jimin saw this news. She texted Kai right after she read the news. " that was great, Kai. It was great to work with you! When can we meet again? I cannot wait to be an actress again " Hyura sent the text and he replied her a minute after he received the text. He said that he was on his way to come to her house so she need to get ready now because he will be there anytime.

While she was waiting for Kai at the main gate because Kai would be a little bit late because he need to do something first, she scrolled their chatting group. There were BTS members in the group and everyone was talking about the rumour about him and Kai.

" Hyura. You need to tell us right now. " RM

" yes, you should explain so that we won't trust the rumour easily." Suga

" you have to know that you have been a hot topic for today. Someone said that you did this because of Jimin. " Taehyung

" okay guys chill. I didn't do this because of Jimin. Yes, that person was me. And I will admit that I am very comfortable being with Kai. To be honest we are not a couple. We are just getting to know each other "

" ARE YOU SERIOUS? WHAT ABOUT JIMIN HYUNG? " Jungkook

" she won't care " Jimin suddenly replied

" Because you also don't care " she replied Jimin right after she read that. But then, the chatting group became silent. Everyone didn't reply anything after both of them replied each other.

And Kai finally reached there to pick her up. She got into the car. And Kai didn't drive but he was staring at her who was sitting beside her. She was getting curious about his sudden action. So she asked him. " why Kai? What's the problem ?" She asked.

" Jimin texted me" he replied while handing his hand phone to her. And Hyura read that message.

" who are you to her?" That was what Jimin texted to Kai and she was so shocked. She thought that Jimin won't care. But nothing going to stop them from continuing their plan. She will made Jimin left that girl if they really in a relationship.