Prologue

It was a special night.This was the first night in 100-200 years.It was the moment in history when all the planets are in line with the moon will something magical  happen.The queen,Queen Kya, and her husband,King Jeremy were in the kingdom while the queen will give birth to four beautiful girls. They shall be the elementals born with the power. Katara, fairy of water.Bloom, fairy of fire.Flora,fairy of earth.And finally Stella,fairy of air. "Today is the day, Jeremy.I have to give my magic to the moon in order for our daughters to be born," said Queen Kya. " Are you sure you were the one chosen?Not that I'm in doubt, but an event like this rarely happens," said King Jeremy.And soon the guards yelled," IT'S TIME!IT'S TIME!" The queen then cast a spell which magic is transferred to the moon.In the island,Mako Island,in a magical moon pool,the moon's light shone onto the pool and water began to rise.The magical water had formed a beautiful girl,at least the age of 14,she then walk out,looked at the moon,and absorbed its energy from her mother.This island was on planet Domino where Queen Kya and King Jeremy lived.So Katara,fairy of water, was born on Domino.And in a magical volcano in Domino,the moon's light shone on the lava and the lava formed a girl,at least 14,she walked out,looked at moon and absorbed its energy from her mother.Bloom,the fairy of fire was born.On the planet Selaria was the two suns of Selaria.As the moon shine throw the two suns and clouds,a piece of the cloud broke off.This cloud then turned into air and formed a girl,at least 14.As this girl was finished being formed,she looked up at the moon and absorbed its energy from her mother.Stella,the fairy of air was born.And at last,in the beautiful caverns in the planet Lynphea,the moon's light shone into the cavern of flowers and lakes and the cavern formed a girl,at least 14.She walked out looked at the moon and absorbed its energy from her mother.Flora,fairy of earth was born. As the girls walked to Domino in front of the palace they looked in each other's eyes,closed them and turned into babies. That beautiful gown there wore with the symbols of the elements on them turned into baby pajamas. As the queen and king took their girls in,a legendary prophecy have been fulfilled.The elemental sisters have been born.