Chapter 22

Lost memories
Katara was struggling in her sleep. She was having a dream and it was weird.
Katara woke up to the sound of birds chipping and Stella trying to find out what clothes to wear. Then she was off at lunch the Winx talking and laughing.
Then she heard something she ran out to see that they were saying goodbye,,.........TO HELIA! She ran over and asked,"what's going on," "Helia decided that he had to leave," Flora said. "But why," and then Katara had a huge headache and was back at the place were she died on the rocks at seas. And she woke up with a gasp taking in deep breaths. "What....what happened,"she asked. "You're alive,"Bloom said. "Luckily we each have a special power,"Stella said.
"But I can't....what,"Katara said. "What......but......the..party,the truth about our parents................Miriam and Oratel,"she kept saying. "Uh are you okay,"Tecna asked,"because Domino was destroyed years ago only your sisters and you survived. And who the heck is Miriam and Oratel?!" "No,NO! What is happening,"

Katara began struggling in her sleep saying "NO!" She woke up yelling,"AHHHH!" "Everyone ran into her room. "What happened Katara,"Bloom asked. "Oh good it was just a dream,"Katara said. "What dream,"Tecna asked. "It was horrible. Everybody lost their memory of everything and even worse Domino was destroyed with our parents and citizens and we were the survivors,"Katara said. "What that could never happen,"Stella said. "I guess so but this dream it felt so real like I was trying to be warned. I never told you this but last night a voice spoke to me telling me to trust him/her. Telling me to get the power within,"Katara said. The Winx each looked at each other. "What if this dream IS a warning,"Flora said. "Then we have to go to Ms.Farogonda and fast,"Musa said.

"Hmmm your right Katara,that voice can be Daphne,"Miss Farogonda said. "But why,"Katara asked. "She must be trying to get in contact with one of you girls from Lake Gaucolbuche,"Miss Farogonda said. "She must be trying to tell you. Something is coming something big that we can't stop. If you can't stop the losing of the memories than at least try and stop the destruction of Domino,"Miss Farogonda said,"go and stay there to protect it." "NO!"Katara yelled slamming her hands on the desk. "Miss Katara."Ms,Griselda began to say but Katara cut her off saying,"the reason why in my dream we survived was because we were already at Alfea far away from Domino. We have to figure out how to be there but not be there." "Very well use this simulator to watch Domino. If any suspicious activity go on,go through in into Domino,"Miss Farogonda said giving Katara the simulator. "Thank you Miss Farogonda,"Katara said.

The Winx headed back to their dorm. "It's hilarious how you had that nightmare since the incident yesterday,"Stella said.

------flashback----

"Stella don't bring that day up,"Flora said. Katara took out her phone to see that Orlando called her. Like a million times since the other day, the same for Bloom but with Sky. They bothe even got so many text messages,

Katara please let me explain,
-Orlando
Bloom hear me please
-Sky
Its not like that
- Orlando and Sky

Katara threw her phone on the bed while Bloom threw her's out the window. "Ow!"she heard in the distance,"hey watch where you're  throwing that." Sorry,"Bloom said as she used magic to take her phone. "I don't understand why he couldn't just tell me,"Katara said. "Come on boys are really hard to understand,"Stella said sitting next to Bloom and Katara. "Call him both of you,"she said. "WHAT?!"Katara and Bloom said. "Come on they are both princes they may have an excuse,"Stella said. "Yea Stella is on to something maybe they could be betrothed against their will,"Flora said. "Because that's the odds of being prince or princess,"Tecna said. Stella grabbed Katara's phone,"HEY!"she yelled. Stella dialed in her number saying,"wow you're mad at him but still kept him as a contact." Katara tried to get her phone back but Stella waited and finally gave it to her while she tried to cancel the call but it was too late.
O-Orlando
K-Katara