Chapter 19

The voice of nature

"Ok Winx we have to go get stuff,"Brandon said. "Aw leaving so soon,"Stells said. "Yea I have to um......well..........go to my computer class........yea,"Timmy said. "I'll come too,"Tecna said. The winx all went like oooooooooooohhh. "You know maybe I could give you tips,"Tecna said trying to make the Winx not think of it in a way. "Well I guess its fine with me,"Timmy said.
"Don't worry winx I'll be back by nine,"Tecna said. "Why nine what about midnight,"Stella said giggling with the winx. "So she could get her midnight kiss,"Flora whispered leaning over to Stella. The winx kept on giggling. "Logically that could never happen since I'm just well giving him the things I know and don't think I can't hear you Flora,"Tecna said. "Ok,"Flora said and the winx began giggling as Tecna left.
------------------back at Cloud Tower---------
"Those stupid,stupid, dumb fairies!"Icy yelled. "Oh I hate this and to think we were ready,"Darcy said. "Yea if it weren't for you,"Stormy said. "Pipe down Stormy and make yourself useful for once,"Icy said snapping her fingers. "ME?! What about you?!"Stormy said. "OW!"she yelled to see that she was hit in the leg with ice. "Oh so this is how it's gonna be,"she said. "Hey I am not doing this baby stuff with you,"Icy said. "Because you are scared,"Stormy said as she crossed her arms."that's it!"Icy yelled as she jumped on Stormy. Soon Darcy joined in getting into the fight.
"This negative energy is not enough maybe we need something extra,"Selena said. "What did you just say?!"Icy asked. "Trix we are taking a trip to Alfea,"Selena said. "Hey I'm the leader here!"Icy snapped. "Yea sure bossy pants,"Stormy muttered. Icy growled and then said,"Trix we are taking a trip to Alfea." "Yea I'm pretty sure Selena just said that,"Darcy said. "Oh don't you dare get me started,"Icy said as she snapped her fingers.
-------------back at the Alfea gate-------
"Thanks for dropping us off guys,"Stella said. "No probs Winx until next time,"Sky said. "Him until next time,"Stella said till Brandon came and gave her a kiss on the cheek. Stella then fainted right there on the spot. "Stella get up. You're embarrassing yourself,"Katara said. Stella got back up but didn't say a word. "Well bye,"the Specialists said. "Bye,"the winx replied. "Ok lets go get ready of the party,"Stella finally said. "And class first remember,"Katara said. "We haven't been to class since we came here and not to mention the party is on Friday  today is Wednesday.......we have tomorrow,"Katara said again."UGH! Forgot about that.  Fine,"Stella said. "Ok so lets ask Mr.WizGiz what he thought today and we'll practice together,"Katara said. "Or we can enjoy the rest of the day,"Flora said. "It's ok Kya Junior you can ask him and maybe we will be there ok,"Flora said. "Don't call me that!EVER!"Katara yelled as she ran off.
"Oh shoot,"Flora said slapping her hand on her forehead. "Yea remember what mom and dad told us," Bloom said. "Yea why do you think I'm not happy now,"Flora said getting her hand out of her forehead. "Lets just go. I will order us some cake and ice cream,"Stella said. "Or ice cream cake,"Musa added. "Oh whatever,"Stella said. The winx headed up to their dorm and into Katara's room. "Hey can we come in,"Flora asked. "Sure why not. I cent run away from it,"Katara said. "Listen we hate this also,"Flora began. "But no matter what lies we come upon,we'll be there to help you,"Musa added. "Even if our enemies need some fashion sense,"Stella said. The moment was ruined. "What have you looked at Icy's outfit. If you ask me they're great but it needs some fairy touch,"Stella then said. The winx began laughing and so did Katara."ok I guess we could get some party decorations up,"she said,"After all all those battles should count as a grade." So the winx got up throwing magic everywhere to put up some decor.
Tecna came in the room and the winx all greeted her. "I figured you might be decorating,"Tecna said as she took out some tecno device.
With a push of a button the stage appeared. The lights were made by Stella, Musa made some instruments appear on the stage. Bloom went out and lit up some fires and candles.

Thursday

It was morning time and the Winx are now heading to Palladium's class. They were in some kind of jungle explorer outfit and was now outside of Alfea in a swamp. "Ok girls today we are going to learn about following the voice of nature,"Palladium said. "Oh great I haven't been in much contact with Mother Nature,"Flora whispered to Bloom.
"Bloom,Flora. Do you have something you would like to share with the class,"Palladium asked. "I...uh.....no sir just saying this is the best class you've given us,"Flora said. "Considering it's the first class since you came I find that impossible.do you suggest going to the principal's office and tell her how much fun you having? Or do you want to instead keep your mouth shut and start off class with a B-?"Palladium said. "No thanks,"Flora said. "Then pipe down!"Palladium snapped and the whole class began laughing.
"Ok well you will all be in groups. There is something hidden in this swamp but even I don't know what. Follow the voice of nature and it might lead you to it. The Winx you are all together,"Palladium said. He then began making the other groups then said,"ok girls off you goals no magic."

"Ok girls. Nature can be a little tricky so you have to understand it,"Flora said. "In order to understand nature you have to be one with nature. Don't just listen pay attention,"Katara added sounding all wise. "Ew!"Stella yelled. "What?"Bloom asked going to Stella. "You mean we have to go across this swamp?!"Stella said. "Well let's see,"Musa said getting in the muddy water. The Winx were being disgusted by the water. "Hey you know this is still water just dirty,dirty water,"Katara said.
"These water levels are weird,"Tecna said. "Yea I feel it too,"Katara added. "This is not normal,"Flora said. "Maybe I could do a scan,"Tecna said raising her hand. "No magic Tecna,"Bloom said,"Get out!"She yelled as the Winx ran out. A bubble formed in the water and then popped causing a burst of magic to go in the air. "See we could've been the next Statue of Liberty,"Tecna said. The Winx looked at Tecna surprised. The elementals use to visit the Statue of Liberty on earth but how does Tecna know about that? "Hey because I live in a magical dimension doesn't mean I don't do earth research,"she said. "Ok let's find another way,"Musa said.
Katara walked over to a tree as well as Flora. They soon meant each other in the center as Katara kept on walking right while Flora went left. "This way,"they both said. "Ok I understand Flora but how do you Katara?"Stella asked. "I just listened to the voice of nature,"Katara said.
"Really because all I hear is those annoying frogs,"Stella said.
"She got a point all I hear is those girls shouting over there,"Tecna said pointing behind her.
"And all I hear is the wind. Who knows that wind can be a voice of nature,"Musa said. "Musa wind is a voice of nature maybe even a guide,"Katara said. "Yes the wind can lead you out or into something by looking at the direction and the wind could speak,"Flora added.
"How?"Musa asked. "By whistling. According to my calculations,the wind makes certain sounds making you think it could speak. They whistle making little voices that you hear,"Tecna said.
"And right now the wind is telling me to go here,"Katara said."this is so weird. I'm the elemental fairy of air and I didn't even know that,"Stella said. "Well maybe you should focus less on your hair and makeup and more on your role as elemental,"Musa said. "But my hair is more important,"Stella said as she took out a brush and brushed her hair. She paused and soon said,"ok I see your point." The Winx began laughing and went in the direction.
They soon came upon a shimmering pond. They all gave awe saying,"wow," "so pretty," "amazing." Katara couldn't help but jump in the pond. "Guys check this out,"she said and swam back down. "How no magic remember,"Bloom said. "Just hold your breath for a long time,"Katara said and went back down. The Winx followed only to see a box at the bottom. Katara took the box and they went back up.
"I guess our assignment complete,"Musa said. They opened the box and saw something incredible. There was a glass/plastic flower inside the color of green,blue,white/gray,and orange/red. It was a somewhat bigger version of a rose.
"Ok let's go back,"Stella said,"i don't know how much more I can handle." "I never seen anything in my life,"Flora said,"and I know all breeds of flowers or should I say nature."
The Winx retraced their steps back to the main area. They were the last one to arrive only to notice that one group had a box with a Jisa flower in it,another with a drifta,one with xalia,and one with a water crystal. Palladium examined each artifact. "Hmm looks to me the Winx club get an automatic A+++,"Palladium said. Everyone was shocked even the Winx. "But they came last,"a fairy said. "But you see girls it's not a race. It's about the journey not the destination and as you see the Winx discovered a much greater thing............the gift of nature." Palladium took the flower out to show the other girls. "You did well girls now go on. I heard you are in charge of the party,"Palladium said.
"The party?!OMG! It's tomorrow night. We have so much to do,"Stella said. "We're coming,"the Winx said as they followed Stella to their dorms. They went out and put the last finishing touches to the decorations until Miss Farogonda came. "You Winx did a great job,"she said. "Would you consider singing a song for the party?" "No anything but that!"Katara said.
"But what's wrong?"Miss Farogonda asked. "Oh Kya- Katara have a serious case of stage fright,"Flora said. "Oh ok then if it doesn't make you feel comfortable,"Miss Farogonda said."fine for you Miss F,"Katara said. "Great I trust a big success tomorrow,"Miss Farogonda said and left. "I'm gonna die,"Katara said. "Don't say that you have a wonderful voice. All of us do and we will play the fudge out of everyone. We will be legendary,"Flora said. "We are already legendary,"Katara pointed out. "Yea....well......we will be in the Alfea history books,"Flora said again. "We are already in the books,"Katara pointed out again. "Well I give up,"Flora said. "Katara what Flora meant to say is that we will be great and so will you. I will play guitar,"Stella said. "So will I,"Flora said. "I will play the key tar. Half guitar and half keyboard,"Musa said,"but we need a drummer,Tecna." "I wasn't in on this and even if I was I would chose guitar but ok,"Tecna said. "Bloom will be a singer with guitar and Katara the lead singer,"Musa said. "Why me,"Katara asked. "Because you might get rid of your fears,"Flora said. "Well that's just great,"Katara said sarcastically.