Chapter 7

The Winx Club

"Are you really the elemental fairy of water?" Tecna asked. "Yea and wait 'till you meet my sisters." Katara said. "According to my calculations,more friends equal more distractions but it could also equal more technology help,"Tecna said. Katara made a little giggle. Musa was walking by with a present in her hand. It was a welcome gift for Katara. Musa cast a spell to make the gift small so that she could fit it in her pocket and surprise Katara. "Knock,knock,"Musa said as she knocked on the door and walked in. "Hey Musa!" Katara said. "I'm so glad your mom let you stay at Alfea!" Musa shouted excitedly. "Me,too!" Katara answered. The girls than dance around each other and hold hands and ran in circles.  "I got a gift for you," Musa said as she took the tiny present from her pocket and turn it back to its form,"i tried to copy your design but i couldn't because you really have skills. So i just bought one of your collections." "Really, which one?" Katara she as she took her present. It was a two swan portrait with a water drop in the middle. "I couldn't choose because you love everything. Sorry, i don't really know your traits that much,"Musa said while her smile turned into a frown. Katara put her hand on Musa's shoulder and said,"It's perfect." Musa's frown then turned into a smile once again and they hugged each other. "According to my calculations, physical emotions can also be distracting but it is a way to show how you feel,"Tecna said. "You know, you need to be a little emotional." Katara said. "Thank you, I really would like to be a little less technical."Tecna replied."Hey.Kya Junior,Miss Farogonda called us to the office," Flora said as she and the other girls walked in."Ok,I'm coming,"Katara said as she and the other sisters went to Farogonda's office. "You girls have shown incredible bravery during the attack of the witches," Miss Farogonda said as the girls walked into her room. The room had a desk at front when you walk in and a bookshelf on the left and right.Ms.Griselda,Mr.Palladium,and Mr.Wizgiz were on opposite sides of Farogonda's desk while Wizgiz was on the desk."Oh it was nothing,Ms.Farogonda. We were just doing our job," Stella said."Ms.Farogonda. That isn't a real bookshelf,isn't it?"Katara asked pointing towards the book shelf on the right."You have a really good eye,Katara. This bookshelf is actually a passageway to another room."Miss Farogonda said. "Farogonda and the rest of us decided that it is time,"Ms.Griselda said. "Time,time for what?"Bloom asked. "Time for our first mission,"Katara said."Indeed,Katara. The witches weren't only here for you girls but very curious about what is behind this passage,"Miss Faragonda said,"We need you girls to go and find the key before the Trix do," "But why us?" Katara asked. "Because only you girls have the power enough to unlock the lock to the key,the dragon flame stone. It is an ancient and yet powerful artifact. Long ago, the witches were fighting the fairies for the power of the dragon flame. But whoever unworthy touches the stone they'll be cursed forever. There were three witches,they have tried and steal the stone but they were unworthy and turned into ghosts. They haunted every fairy who was able to touch the stone. But there was one fairy.She was a fair princess with the power of sirenix. She was able to touch the stone so the three witches put a curse on sirenix and that girl turned into a bodiless ghost. In order to protect the stone,she hid the stone and put it in a safe of which only the elemental fairies can open. Now she lives in the depths of the infinite ocean hoping the elemental fairies could stop all this. I have talked with your mother to help us but she said no she wanted to protect you. So we gave up knowing that we will never get the safe open. You girls are the only ones who could open it because you have the piece of the dragon flame in you and that's what the witches tried to take."Farogonda said,finishing the story. " Farongonda what is this girl with the curse of sirenix?" Katara asked."I'm glad you asked.This girl was Daphne,princess of Domino,nymph of sirenix,your sister,"Farogonda answered.The girls were very surprised. How come their own mother didn't tell them that they had another sister?"She knew your mother would give birth to the elemental sisters,"Farogonda continued,"So she took the risk to protect the whole magical dimension." We'll do what we can Miss Farogonda,"Flora said. "I'm sure you will,"Farongonda answer,"You will need these equipment to help you on your mission good luck." "WAIT!" Katara yelled as she ran to the door and opened it,"Can they come with us." "I's a dangerous mission and you will need protection so i don't see why not,"Farogonda said. Musa and Tecna were behind the door listening to the conversation.The girls are now in their room packing. You know,we are like one big club. We do everything great together. Hey lets form a club for us fairy friends. I've always wanted to form a club,i even made a logo,"Katara said holding up a piece of paper with a logo on it." 'Winx Club'. I like it why not,"Flora said and all the girls agreed. "With the winx in magix those witches don't stand a chance,"Musa said.Katara squealed,"Ok Winx, lets go!"Katara said holding her backpack. "WAIT!"Stella yelled coming in with like 20 suitcases. "STELLA!" all the girls said. "What a girl can't travel with her stuff. Oh and i also made outfits,"Stella said as she used magic to put clothing on the girls.The Winx felt like they were Stella dress-up dolls"OK. Let's go Winx,"Katara said again. Stella then leaned over to Tecna and asked,"What is she talking about?"